Anybody got any feedback about...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MobileKat

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been using Suntana SprayTan solutions along with my usual Tantrick solutions for some time now & was wondering if anybody else uses Suntana too.

If so, what do you think about it?

My clients really like it, it smells delicious, applies well, has a good guide colour and as long as proper care is taken, it can last upto 14 days.

I would really appreciate your comments, as I feel like I am on my own on this one.

Katrine x

Hello

You are not on your own but I know what you mean there does not seem a lot of people using it but my clients tell friends and family and they are so impressed with the smell and colour as you can see the difference straight away I must admit on my first client who is also a friend when I did the colour on her as the evening went on it was getting darker and darker but like a good girl she waited till the end and washed it off and she was so pleased with the outcome.

Hiya, I've just spoken to my sister, who I sprayed last night with my sample bottle of Suntana (Cherry 10%). The spray went on beautifully and of course the cherry scent was great. My sister says that although she's slightly paler than with the usual Fake Bake Original I use on her, she's got a lovely golden glow and would most definitely have the Suntana one again. I'll be "monitoring" my sister's tan life over the next few days and if all goes well I'll definitely be placing an order with Suntana (which is nearly £20 per litre cheaper than Fake Bake). I'm spraying a couple of people tomorrow night with my Suntana 8% and 12% samples and hopefully will get the same results xx
And on the other hand, I was sprayed last night with my sample of Glammatan Shiraz. I'm afraid it's a little to dark for me, but I'm sure would work well with others who want a deeper, darker tan xx

I just got my other half to spray me with my Cherry Sample and have to say so far its great. lovely smell and went on really well. the samples are really generous too, enough for 2 tans.

Im going to monitor it over the next few days so will let you all know how i get on:D

so far so good, i have got a lovely golden colour and a few people have commented it looks natural . just going to see what the fade is like now but im absolutely loving it

Thats great, I'm glad other people like suntana solutions, thought I was on my own. I've just been on their website and they are also offering training now.

After reading this thread i contacted Suntana who were really helpful and sent me some samples.

I tried them last nite. I sprayed my cousin with cherry 10% and she sprayed me with the chocolate 12%. I'm lovin it!!! The guide colour looks soooo natural. Well i've seen my cousin again today and both mine and her tans have developed beautifully. Everyone's commented how it looks better than my usual stuff.

I must admit tho, i did see suntana a while back when i first wanted to purchase a spray tan kit, but i thought that at such a cheap price it must be too good to be true, but i can honestly say its not!!! I'm definately going to purchase a couple of gallons after christmas, as i've only just brought in a couple of litres of my usual stuff for the xmas period, but once i've used this up i'm defo gona switch to suntana.

I would recommend that you fone em and get some samples to try out. HTH xxx

Latest posts

Back