Anybody heard of Crystalac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mommabear

Reaction score
Hi geeks

Just curious has anybody ever heard of this? Ive just seen salon offering it round by me, sounds like a rip off to shellac doesnt it? Xx

Its by Crystal Nails. I am currently trying out the Crystalac one step uv gel polish and its lasting really well so far. I've worn it for a week and its still perfect :). It needs no base or top coat and it can be cured in an LED lamp so super fast application x

Aaaaaaaaaaa i see, i thought someone was trying to copy off shellac lol thanks :) xx

You're welcome, i'd never heard of it either until I booked a nail art course with Gemma lambert and it was advertised on her facebook page :) x

Who supplies it please? x

I bought mine through 'THE NAIL TEAM' on facebook. Its Gemma lamberts page.

Can I ask if anyone has anymore feedback on crystalac ?

Hello, does anyone else use Crystalac that can give me their review on the product?

I got some out of curiosity and I must say I am fairly impressed. I found you do need two coats however. It lasted 3 weeks on my client with no chips. Doesn't remove quite as easily as Shellac but by no means is difficult to remove. I really like it and will definitely be getting some more colours when funds allow!

Just to add, I am talking about the One Step :)

Any one else have experience of crystalac gel polish or the one step version? I'm really liking the selection of crystalac colours and also they come in smaller 4ml bottles, very handy for folk like me that don't use huge amounts of polish.

My husband went to my local CN educator and bought me the crystalac thermo range, as she knows who he is and I love them, I put glitter over them aswell.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 682
Last edited:
Oh my goodness how good is ur hubby!!
I just bought the one step thermo in the blue/purple shade that ur wearing! Cant wait to try it out!!x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh my goodness how good is ur hubby!!
I just bought the one step thermo in the blue/purple shade that ur wearing! Cant wait to try it out!!x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

He bought me the pack of 6 colours, can't wait to try the others lol

And yes he is fab, supports me 100% and tolerates my nail obsession :)

Lucky girl!!
I see from your profile you do Shellac as well, how do you find the crystalac compared to shellac?
I ordered a bottle last night to trial so hopefully be here Friday so I can try it myself!

I use shellac and Gelish application is more like Gelish, to be hi seat I've not used on natural nails yet been over acrylic or hard gel, so don't know what the removal is like.

Sounds like a great product, can you cure it with a uv lamp or just led?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've just received the titanium kit through the post today and i've also got a small tub of coloured hard gel (the Brilliant range) in a silver colour it's absolutely amazing it so glittery and sparkly it looks like diamonds i can't wait to try it out tonight.

I love all the coloured/glitter hard gels so pretty, had a wonderful time looking at them all when I was in Essex at CN lol

I love all the coloured/glitter hard gels so pretty, had a wonderful time looking at them all when I was in Essex at CN lol

I bet you did!, OMG Maz being let loose in the crystal candy shop, I can picture it now Lol!

Latest posts

Back