Anybody know about Ebay?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
i have returned something to a seller who promised a refund, but the refund hasnt arrived and the last day for my refund is tomorrow. i have tracked proof of postage, it was signed for on 22nd dec.

i have wasted the last hour trying to navigate around ebay to report the seller, or open a case, but seem to go round in circles and get nowhere. cant find an email address for ebay or phone number or anything

its not a fortune, its £20, but i'd quite like to have it back. can anyone point me in the right direction please? thanks x

You could contact the seller and tell him that you want the refund, if he doesn't refund it within 2 days you will report him

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Did you pay via Paypal? If so, open a case with them today and they can help resolve any issues. If you miss the date then I'm not sure you can do much about it (but stand corrected if anyone else thinks differently). If the seller received the returned item on 22 December they have had adequate time to refund your money so I don't think you are being unreasonable. Good luck!

You could contact the seller and tell him that you want the refund, if he doesn't refund it within 2 days you will report him

Thanks. Yes i have contacted he seller twice but no reply and when i click to report the seller you just go round and round clicking on more options until it takes you back to the beginning sgain. So frustrating!

Did you pay via Paypal? If so, open a case with them today and they can help resolve any issues. If you miss the date then I'm not sure you can do much about it (but stand corrected if anyone else thinks differently). If the seller received the returned item on 22 December they have had adequate time to refund your money so I don't think you are being unreasonable. Good luck!

Thanks yes i did. I was thinking i had to open a case via ebay bug of course PayPal should hep, cheers!

I found the same thing, you find a link or something that looks like it'd be helpful and it just takes you round and round without helping at all. In the end I did one of those live chats with eBay and she walked me through the whole thing and told me my rights etc. also everything will be logged with eBay then so they know you haven't left it.

i couldnt find an opportunity for that or i would have!

anyway just to update, the seller has refunded me now following my last shirty message! thanks anyway!

You can call ebay I bought a laptop that didn't work and was absolutely battered I got full refund coz they wouldn't refund me I had to send pics in and they took money from their account anyway x

i couldnt find an opportunity for that or i would have!

anyway just to update, the seller has refunded me now following my last shirty message! thanks anyway!
oh that's good.. A shirty message often works wonders

Latest posts

Back