Anybody miss me? And THANK YOU CLARA DOON!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeatherDavis

Reaction score
Meh, I bet it was at least a little bit QUIETER lol.

I have become an expert on AllExperts Questions & Answers recently, keeping me a little busy in the Q&A field, and I went to Las Vegas a couple times to visit family, then went to NEW YORK CITY WOOOO!

I have wanted to visit there since I was a teenager, and finally got to go for a quick visit.

Next year EUROPE! I am going to try and get a subscription to SCRATCH, I just read my first one thanks to CLARA DOON, and I am HOOKED! THANK YOU sweetie!!!

Even if they did put down that I was in Connecticut instead of Colorado lol.

I will post pics of my trip if anyone wants to see them, having internet issues tonight so I can't just now.

Hope everyone is well, and businesses are booming. ;)

I missed you Heather, glad to hear you had a great time!!

Teri x:hug:

Welcome back Heather!

Nice to see you back mate and glad your very busy, one of the best reasons for not being here much:)

yey!! heathers back! xx

missed you loads:hug:

Make sure you include Scotland in your tour of Europe Heather!!! I wil be your guide!!!

welcome back heather :hug:

welcome back heather !! glad the mag finally arrived !!

Welcome back hun. Wow! How many threads have you got to catch up on!!!:green:

Good to have you back, the place isn't quite the same without you....!!!

:hug:

Sure we missed ya Heather ... good to have you back geeking with us again :hug:

Oh booyy. I have more threads to catch up on than I think I can take lol.

Maybe I will just do the whole "clean slate" thing ;)

And DUH of COURSE I will hit Scotland! I was going to go this year, but we are just getting settled in after moving, blah blah blah, so next year, most likely in August, I will be headed that way- have to take Gigi up on her offer to visit with cocktails... And then there is the Tomatilla festival... I will be so pleased to pelt people I don't know with tomatoes lol...

XO

Latest posts

Back