Anybody on here joined Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont talk 2 me about facebook, its addictive! im on there non stop! its mo like friends re united mind the ammount of people on there, i found people on there i hadnt seen since i was a baby, its awesome. type in laura kirkby and there i am xxx

Hi all,
I absoultly love facebook, and it can be very additive.
Its a good idea about advertising on there,
also you can create a group and adertise your salon/ treatments that way.
My name is Emma Louise Jobson so if you want to add me onto your friends it will be nice to hear from you.
Take care
Emma
:hug:​

Last edited:
Me too! I joined last year and now joined the nail geek group and looked you all up lol

I'm on facebook too, under Deb, I think:green:
My pic is the same as my one on here

I joined a few weeks ago,it's addictive !

hi all,
if your on facebook, can you let us know what your name is that you are under?
feel free to add me; Emma Louise Jobson
xx

Last edited:
hi im on facebook too have added a few people from nail geek group but would be great to add some more
im kelly newman stott and im in the sheffield network add me if you like all friends greatly welcomed

:hug::hug:

Yep I have been a slave to Facebook for about 4-5 months now.....I love it and mainly use it as my e-mail source for friends and family. It does scare me how people from the past find me that I would have never thought would. It's all good though.

Rae Irvine Seaman

Mine is Tola Adenika, please feel free to add me on!

Thanks!!

facebook is great! ive been on there for a couple of months and its really addictive i think i might need help for my facebook addiction ha ha its the puzzles n quizz's n stuff ...
if anyone wants to be friends im Katie Randles, leeds my pic is the same one as on here see u soon...

right ive added everyone i can find! add me if you want to...ignore me if you dont lol xxx i can take it ..... sniff no really i can!:eek:

Hey, I just joined like 2 minutes ago! Kelly Melanitou is the full name.

Joined ages ago but rediscovered it in last few days since getting broadband at home again. Time to start adding more photos & stuff I think, sleep is for the weak!

If anyone wants to add me I'm under Nichola May. :)

Yeah am loving facebook, beets faceparty !!
Didn't know about the advertising bit, so will give that a go...
I have around 140 friends on there, although half I don't reckognise ha ha.. trying to get more friends than the other half, so I feel more popular lol..

hi there i'm on facebook i'm claire louise davidson on the manchester network. i'm studying nvq level 2 beauty theapy, all helpful hints on how to succeed and pass would be appreciated. add me as a friend if you like

Hi!! I am also on facebook.. I'm Back in touch with old school mates etc..

And.. A girl who used to work at Phones4u when I did has noticed my makeup pics on there and that I am qualified in beauty therapy etc and emailed me the other day asking me to do her bridal makeup when she gets married in May!!

It's great because I only accept friend requests from 'real' and local friends, only people I actually know are genuine etc..

I have even informed old friends/colleagues etc on there about my new job so that they can hopefully become new regular clients!! Fingers crossed ay!!

:hug:
xxxxx

I'm on there too "Jessica Boyce" and I'm on the London network.
I've just back in touch with an old school friend who I hadn't seen for a while which is nice.
I do agree it's very addictive!
Feel free to add me if you like

lol... how funny... thats made me smile xx

bless ya x
do you have to be a certain age to understand it????
My Space is the same.... it's all gobbledy gook talk that I don't understand half the time...
and what if you have no mates..... it makes you look a right plonker...
When I used to lurk through My Space I used to notice this guy called Tom was everyones friend....didn't matter who I clicked on he was there....I started to think he was a Geeky Man Sl*t until I joined and he became my friend!!! He is still my only friend...how sad is that..? Geeky man sl*t who created My Space is my one and only friend...I am so honoured...Who created Facebook? They are probably my only friend on there too :lol:

All these networking sites are great for those in the know...but it totally fazes me....

Im on it - nikki rushin on the nottingham network - I'm the one with sun glasses on though as there are 2 of us in nottingham apparently! Same photo thats on my profile here

Latest posts

Back