Anybody on here joined Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've made soooooooooooooooooo many friends....not.
Weirdo alert...........
Have you SEEN the pics they send you??
It's worse than childbirth.
They all get banned and then try as someone else...What the hell???
TOTAL freak alert!!!

I've made soooooooooooooooooo many friends....not.
Weirdo alert...........
Have you SEEN the pics they send you??
It's worse than childbirth.
They all get banned and then try as someone else...What the hell???
TOTAL freak alert!!!

lmao see Judy what you need to do is look middle aged in your profile pic like me, say you have lots of kids and they all leave you alone!!

Ive got an account too ... never really saw the point in it, but now have found family & friends I havent seen for about 12 years!

I love Facebook! Its so addictive and great for getting intouch with people you forgot existed! Its a great way to stay in touch with friends & family if you're all spread over the country like mine are!

Feel free to add me! I'm Kate Brooks (Wales Network)

I love it ... julie goodacre wilson.

im on there to kelly knight nottingham network im wering a pink top lol

hi im on facebook -
Joanne Jackson-clarke i am going to look for some more geeks.

Luv facebook, getting used to the new look x

Last edited:
Hey guys!

Add me on Facebook! :cool::Love:I'm under Dawn talbot, West Midlands network!

Let me know you're a fellow geek! I luv FB, luv it luv it! :green:

D* xXx

I am addicted to 'owned' at the mo.....trying to earn as much $$ as poss. LOL

Hi guys

I am new to this site. How are you all finding it?

I joined Facebook over 2 years ago now or around about that time... when it was quite new. I met my boyfriend through it! Best thing that ever happened to me :o)

facebook is an excellent marketing tool. i added lots of friends of friends and posted special offers i had. i got 3 appointments in one week for nails. it is excellent!!!!

Hi guys

I am new to this site. How are you all finding it?

I joined Facebook over 2 years ago now or around about that time... when it was quite new. I met my boyfriend through it! Best thing that ever happened to me :o)

Hi nice to see a new geek here:)
Good for you meeting your man through facebook. I seem to attract the wierdo's or players lol especially the fellas who lie about their age (long story) x

i love facebook look me up! gemma lambert sheffield network!!!!

I don't suppose anyone wants to add me but if ya do here I am: Steve Catling - London Network - [email protected]

I joined about a year ago, but haven't done anything with it. I haven't a clu. I can only just about manage a post on nailgeek. I'm on facebook as Sue Howard-Manchester network :confused:xx

I'm on facebook - Andrea Kerr [Manchester Network] (pink/blue hair)

hi guys i am pretty new to this salon geek . but i am also on facebook as well if you guys are interested you can add me shontelle Hinds network Barbados . i can learn a lot from y'all . thanks :)

Me too, cant get off the blooming thing. Add me if you like, Samantha Poole (Leeds network) xx

joined bout 2 weeks ago...totally obsessed:green:x think i need a life away from the computer:lol:xxx

I just can't get my head around the new Facebook, I can't find anything anymore. Is anyone else as confused as me?!!!!

Latest posts

Back