Anybody on here joined Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just can't get my head around the new Facebook, I can't find anything anymore. Is anyone else as confused as me?!!!!

Yes me!!!:lol::lol:

Where is the Funwall, Judy and Becki always send me the best clips and I can't find it!

I hate the new layout too!!!!!
Take far to long to find things!!!!
Bring back the old one!!!

Almost got my head round new facebook but it does take a while!!! haven't been able to find anyone else yet though.:hug:

Where is the Funwall, Judy and Becki always send me the best clips and I can't find it!

I figured this out you go to the thing that says boxes at the top... underneath where it says waht you're doing x

I figured this out you go to the thing that says boxes at the top... underneath where it says waht you're doing x

Found it, love that banned VW ad !!!

I am addicted to 'owned' at the mo.....trying to earn as much $$ as poss. LOL

me too, i am owned by some bloody weird looking fellas. but am now worth over £2,000,000 - wish that was my real bank balance eh - id share it with ya

:hug:

lol some of em have me laughing so loud Bailey feels the need to check i'm ok :D

The new FB is pants :grr: ,doesn't stop me going on though lol x

is it only me who isn't bothered about the new layout? in fact I prefer it!

is it only me who isn't bothered about the new layout? in fact I prefer it!
You 're not alone! I totally agree with you!

It's like when you go into a supermarket and they have changed everything around, takes a while to find anything and then you get it!!!! Actually it's a bit like when Sam plays on here with his bells and whistles! :Grope:

It's like when you go into a supermarket and they have changed everything around, takes a while to find anything and then you get it!!!! Actually it's a bit like when Sam plays on here with his bells and whistles! :Grope:

Yeah very true and dont think it would matter how they changed it, i would still be on there or here lol.

I'm on there I'm trying to build the profile of my millinery business but its so confusing lol

please please please someone add me (sam critchley)I am such a billy :cry:xxAll i can do is play hatchlings :green:

Hey guys!

Add me on Facebook! :cool::Love:I'm under Dawn Talbot, West Midlands network!

Let me know you're a fellow geek! I luv FB, luv it luv it! :green:

D* xXx

Just wanna say thanks to the geeks who added me! Stil luv FB! Woohoo! What a geek haha, literally! Haha! :lol:

D* xXx

Hi fellow geeks, i am on facebook and am addict. Please feel free to add me to your friends:) Martine Tuckley

Me too... Tamsen Pawlowski West Midlands Network xxxx

Latest posts

Back