Anyone At DESIGNER NAILS?????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sara Satchell

Reaction score
Apparantley (so I've been told), when I booked my course through Designer Nails a while ago, they were running a special offer on subscriptions to Scratch Magazine, only it was never mentioned to me....Is this offer still on???

Sara Satchell said:
Apparantley (so I've been told), when I booked my course through Designer Nails a while ago, they were running a special offer on subscriptions to Scratch Magazine, only it was never mentioned to me....Is this offer still on???

Yes it is I got offered it yesterday when I booked my brisa course...

Hi there. Yes, I got a postcard offering an annual subscription for £15!! I've left the card at home, so if no one else has responded to you by this evening, I will dig it out and give you the promotion number on the card. The promotion was on for 90 days, so still plenty of time. Just got my first copy yesterday and haven't been able to take my nose out of it!! :)

:eek: Jeni

When I booked my course in June I took this offer up but still haven't received the mag yet!

Deb379

I also put in my subscription with designer nails and I have contact scratch today, apparently there was a delay by designer sending the new subs into scratch...but we should get the August Issue...apparently!

d
x

I got one of those vouchers but can't find it, will have to see if i can find it as not as impressed with the Pro Nails mag. Glad its valid for 90 days, still got a chance as long as i can find it.:eek:

I believe you can do it over the phone

Talented Talons - just PM'd you

Jeni

I was just about to post about this because I have lost mine too, and my subscription has run out, I'm missing it like crazy! I can't find it anywhere.

Can anybody PM me with it? I'm definatley entitled to it, I just can't find it.

Thank you in advance,

Victoria x

Yes the offer is still on, I booked a course for the real rebalance one of the master classes on monday and was told about the offer then...........£15 for a years subscription to scratch magazine bargin!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back