Anyone Been To Dominican Republic??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandz

Reaction score
Hiya!!!
I'm off to the Dominican on 10th December, just wandereing whether anyone has ever been before and if so do you have any advice??
I hope your all well,
Thanks in advance,
xxxx

I went last year for my honeymoon - where abouts are you going?

We had a fab time and really enjoyed it!

Hey!!
We're going to Playa Dordora - and staying at the Gran Ventura
Where did you go hun?
xx

I went last year for my honeymoon - where abouts are you going?

We had a fab time and really enjoyed it!

I've never been but if you can find a wee corner at the bottom of your suitcase ........ :lol:

Have a fab time :hug:

He he!!!
I'll save a spot for you!! he he!!!

I've never been but if you can find a wee corner at the bottom of your suitcase ........ :lol:

Have a fab time :hug:

Hi,

Me and my boyf are off the playa dorada in june next year!! so excited, we are staying at the iberostar costa dorada

Hope you enjoy your time there!

Hi,

Me and my boyf are off the playa dorada in june next year!! so excited, we are staying at the iberostar costa dorada

Hope you enjoy your time there!

You will love this hotel ! I stayed there about two & half years ago and it was brilliant and the food was fab, no complaints there luckily as all the other people on our coach transfer that stayed at other hotels had sickness etc, :eek:

The only negative was that its not in the main resort area and is not in walking distance either, not that you'd want to as outside the hotel it was pretty bad, they have armed gaurds on the beach !!!!!!!

my sis and her partner went this year - and thought it a total waste of money and they siad they wouldnt go back - i never been so cant comment hunn

I went and stayed at the Victoria a couple of years ago...it is beautiful there! If you're very attractive to insects (and their bites!) make sure you take repellent with you, I didn't and the repellent I bought out there was so harsh it brought me out in more bumps than the bites did! I've never known mozzie bites like it...saying that, our resort was in the middle of the golf course and built on the middle of a lake where the little buggers must have been breeding!

Have a fab time :green:

I got married in the Dom Rep last year in June, it was beautiful! Poverty stricken outside of the resort but absolute paradise inside!

Dont drink the water, there is alot of sickness at the moment over there and I think its down to the water.

We went to Puerta Plata and stayed in the Rui Merengue.

You'll have a great time hun xxxxxxxxx

We went to the 3 star hotel that's been in the press a lot for giving people food poisoning

It's a lovely place quite tropical and lovely sandy beaches, shame we had the runs three to four times a day it spoilt it and I won't go again lol but we did stay in the hotel that gives you food poisoining. We went all inclusive but the food was the same every day, so we paid to dine out which was nice.

You can't really venture outside your resort, well we couldn't anyway.

All in all it's a nice place but personally wouldn't go again due to bad experience, but I hope you have a lovely time xxx

I got married in the Dom Rep last year in June, it was beautiful! Poverty stricken outside of the resort but absolute paradise inside!

Dont drink the water, there is alot of sickness at the moment over there and I think its down to the water.

We went to Puerta Plata and stayed in the Rui Merengue.

You'll have a great time hun xxxxxxxxx

OMG Hayls, thats where we stayed for our honeymoon last year - how fantastic was tha beach!
Maybe we saw you getting married - we got married in uk June 3rd and flew to dominican on June 4th!

Latest posts

Back