Anyone BORED of black polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
OMG im so sick of seeing it on every TOM **** N HARRIET on the tv.......PUHLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE someone tell me what the next 'in colour' is:irked:

OMG im so sick of seeing it on every TOM **** N HARRIET on the tv.......PUHLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE someone tell me what the next 'in colour' is:irked:

well amb...LOL us slow poaches here in oz (well the area i am in anyway!) have not yet clued onto black polish yet! anyhow i just finished my first set of black glitter tips on myself yesterday (thinking its all the rage at the mo') and thought they looked pretty good. im hoping the look catches on soon....:eek: :lol: :hug:
what do you think the 'next' colour will be anyway?

Navy !!!....well apparently it is anyway ????

Navy !!!....

NO.....!!!!!!

im not really a fan of black polish.... i think it makes people look like theyve been poisoned....!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

navy ! bleedin hell not much difference then:irked:

I'd plump for..................................eek i dunno !!!!! errr...................Chocolate Brown any one else any ideas?

i think it should be barbie pink...with glitter xx

I heard silver was going to be "in" soon.....we'll see! It's always been one of my favorites, anyway!

Hi girlies my new colours at the moment are Fushia pink, metallic mulberry and greens, they are Really in at the minute with make-up and clothes so thats what i've gone for to start the new year with ,my clients are lovin them!
x:Love: x

:hug:
I just picked up a couple of beautiful colors at INT.. they have the Christio glitter gels etc.
I got the Blue Topaz glitter.. it is gorgeous and I also got shocking pink for the summer.

the nail fairy:)

i'm loving chocolate brown at the moment and my clients are leaning that way a bit too!

it seems that everyone wants short and dark....

i love the black look....

..... but none of my clients want it.... altho some did shock me and went for a really dark redish colour (orly's naughty) when they normally have american or something pale!...lol

i think that stacey in eastenders nails look better with polish on tho.... black or what ever!...lollol:lol:

Jess
xox

I heard silver was going to be "in" soon.....we'll see! It's always been one of my favorites, anyway!

You are correct- I reported that a couple months ago-

All over the runways, and in the next Sephora catalog its on almost EVERY model- very big look for spring... :)

But the short dark nail will live on for quite a bit longer lol- I just took VOODOO off my own nails this morning ;)

But my toes are a nice hot pink- makes me feel like spring is coming when its cold lol :)

I really like the black but again not many people wanting it I'm afraid.

I have a gorgeous purple at the mo which is proving to be very popular and already doing quite a bit of silver too.

Not sure about navy, I will get some though!!

Teri x:)

The new spring collections here are showing quite a lot of what I can only describe to be a sort cooler bronze colour (ash/gold/brown tones as opposed to rich deep red tones)....its really quite nice!

I read somewhere that the darks/blacks are out now and the pastels are in for the winter months.:green:

Great! Just as I finally get really into the very dark colours they go out of fashion! I love them and always have Nail Noir on my nails.

i think it should be barbie pink...with glitter xx

Ooooo yes!!!! Let's see if we can start a trend. I like the darks, but life's a bit gloomy after Christmas - it'd be nice to brighten things up a bit.

Latest posts

Back