Anyone bought an Eve Taylor mobile therapist’s kit recently?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quiet Therapist

Reaction score
I was trying to order one but they dont have this on their packages details. Ive have emailed too but they dont have any package of that name.

Wondered if anyone had ordered one recently or whether it doesnt exist anymore? Or whether i imagined this was something they did sell??

Thanks

I was trying to order one but they dont have this on their packages details. Ive have emailed too but they dont have any package of that name.

Wondered if anyone had ordered one recently or whether it doesnt exist anymore? Or whether i imagined this was something they did sell??

Thanks

I’m tagging @Matthew Taylor into this thread, who is a representative of the brand and member of this site.

I would be interested to get one!

Hi Quiet Therapist
We discontinued the ‘mobile kit’ a number of years ago now as the small sizes weren’t offering cost effectiveness to therapists. The Essential Package is our baseline start-up which many mobile therapist start with.
Hth

Thanks Matthew for your reply! The team have sent me through the details about the various packages. I may try a couple of the smaller sizes for now to get client feedback and see what is used the most. Then if popular will buy the essential package.

I use the brand myself and absolutely love it and plan to share the love with my clients!

Thanks again

Latest posts

Back