Anyone do spray tan at home/mobile?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you on commission Jen? :lol:

PMSL :lol:

Could have asked Louby the same about that 'Going Orange' thread :lol:

Some great info you've given on here Jen :green:

PMSL :lol:

Could have asked Louby the same about that 'Going Orange' thread :lol:

Some great info you've given on here Jen :green:

:lol:

Sorry to sound thick . . . it would be the Minimist I'd be interested in, so that is a gun, yes? Only from these posts the gun seems the best option here! Thank you for your time. x

The Minimist/Mobilemist/TC100 is a smaller unit ideal for mobile spray tanners but has a tendency to overheat if it was being used quite alot in one day I am led to believe.

The WhisperMist is a much larger machine so would NOT be suitable for mobile spraying BUT would cope better in a salon environment where you could potentially be spraying all day long!

Sorry to sound thick . . . it would be the Minimist I'd be interested in, so that is a gun, yes? Only from these posts the gun seems the best option here! Thank you for your time. x

Yes the Minimist is a HVLP Gun... and you are not sounding thick hun.. it is a mindfield out there so I fully understand the need for all the questions.

The Mini Mist can comfortably cope with 10+ tans per day but if you were getting up to this many on a regular basis the larger Whispermist would be a better option. It is all down to regular maintenance of the machines... which is very easy to do and takes no time at all but makes all the difference to a smooth running operation :)

Couture mobilemist or STCC minimist Vanit, Aspire, tantrick etc etc are all the same machine, these are for mobile use really, so you do a tan (or two) and move on to the next house, the Couture Salonmist (whisper mist) is for salon use, its a more robust machine and for frequent use ie if you were doing client after client, training is essential and there are plenty of professional training schools around the country, my advice is make sure you go to one of these for training, have a look at the excel show, or on the other sites for tanning, and do your homework, what you need is an unbiased opinion.

Debbie Easter
Creative Nail Academy
Manchester
Couture - tanning solutions and tan equipment

Thank you so much for all your help and advice! xx

Hi - I use a HVLP gun and either Fake Bake for paler clients and React Cosmetics for slightly darker skin. I don't do many clients as nails are my main business but I get people in the winter with posh dos to go to with strappy dresses to wear or just before holidays when they feel pasty. I am home based and my clients stand on a large dark bath towel folded to fit the bottom of my shower cabinet and I have found it perfect. Whilst they are getting dressed in my bedroom, I can shower down the cabinet so they have their privacy and I'm ready for the next client. This works for me - You will really enjoy it.

Latest posts

Back