anyone done brisa training lately?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sodabubble

Reaction score
thinking of doing the conversion course in Jan, just not sure what to expect! from CND's rep i am sure the training will be darn good, but im excited and want to know now lol :)

I did my Brisa conversion just over 2 years ago... I can't imagine the core training has changed that much since.

You will receive full tuition on application as well as full product knowledge and be taught about the ingredients as well as the why's and wherefore's involved. I'm sure you'll love your Brisa training, I know I did :D

Let us know how you get on.

thanx, im really looking forward to it :)

I did my Brisa conversion just over 2 years ago... I can't imagine the core training has changed that much since.

You will receive full tuition on application as well as full product knowledge and be taught about the ingredients as well as the why's and wherefore's involved. I'm sure you'll love your Brisa training, I know I did :D

Let us know how you get on.

Did mine this year in March - I love Brisa:lol:

I did my Brisa Master this year. The great thing about doing it now is that the color and shimmer gels are available as well. They hadn't come out yet when I did mine.

S

Latest posts

Back