Anyone Done Foundation At Salisbury?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heatherw55

Reaction score
Hi to you all,
i am fairly new to this site and i must say that i think its fantastic!!!!.
I am currently at a local college doing a 30wk course in NAILS. We have done manicure and pedicure which i felt was good. But now we have come to nail enhancements and the training i feel is pretty poor, the products are awful they are used by so many people that they are useless, anything any good gets stolen!
After visiting this site many times i really want to do the creative foundation at SALISBURY as i live in portsmouth and thats the nearest one to me i believe.
I have just got to convince my partner with the cost of the course, has any else trained at salisbury? What was it like?
I know that the creative course includes a kit! but wots in it?
Will i have to buy anything else when i get there?
ANY INFO APPREICATED HEATHER

hi heather

im starting my foundation course at Salisbury Monday ! ive only heard good things about Creative courses, though cant personally comment at the moment, happy to let you know how i get on next week if you dont' hear from anyone else, and let you know whats in the pack and what you need to purchase etc etc

kx

heatherw55 said:
Hi to you all,
i am fairly new to this site and i must say that i think its fantastic!!!!.
I am currently at a local college doing a 30wk course in NAILS. We have done manicure and pedicure which i felt was good. But now we have come to nail enhancements and the training i feel is pretty poor, the products are awful they are used by so many people that they are useless, anything any good gets stolen!
After visiting this site many times i really want to do the creative foundation at SALISBURY as i live in portsmouth and thats the nearest one to me i believe.
I have just got to convince my partner with the cost of the course, has any else trained at salisbury? What was it like?
I know that the creative course includes a kit! but wots in it?
Will i have to buy anything else when i get there?
ANY INFO APPREICATED HEATHER

thanks karren, i have just pm you, please let me know how you get on and GOOD LUCK FOR MONDAY!! i am so jealous ! heather

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back