Anyone done foundation degree in aesthetics practice and spa management?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephaesthetics

Reaction score
I've been accepted for a foundation degree in aesthetics practice and spa management. Just wondering if anyone else had done this uni course and if they could give me a little information and what to expect.

Thank you

Hiya I done the first term of this course.

While I was going to uni and learning IPL and laser I also had a job in a spa where they taught me laser hair removal with one of the most recognised and leading companies.
Before we were even half way through learning about ipl in uni I was already going to work and completing full consultation, laser hair removal on all parts of the body with all different skin tones etc and aftercare.
I felt I was going to uni to learn about something I already got a certificate in.
As for all the theory I was taught that too at work.

After that I felt what I was getting taught in uni was a bit behind in the modern work of beauty and aesthetics. I left uni and went on to train in a whole load of new brands and treatments. I don’t regret it one bit.
As I didn’t do the rest of the course I can’t really talk about everything else they teach but hope this helps a bit.

What qualifications did you need to get into this course? Where is the course that you’re going to Stephaesthetics?

Latest posts

Back