Anyone elese still waiting for the cert form the VCTC

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
I did my Level 2 in Nail Technology and passed in June but I still have not had my certificate.

I have rung the college, but they are as much use as a chocolate fire guard!!

has anyone out there how passed in June of this year received there certificate yet or have a number for the VCTC as i can't find a number even on their web site!!

Thanks for any feed back to assist with my little problem

I got my level 2 certificate a couple of weeks ago. The certificate came from my college not VCTC, so I would badger your college. Perhaps they are behind with sending them out. :sad:

hi u normally wait ages i finished my vtct in depilation in march and recieved it at the end of july also finished vtct in skin tanning in june still not got that one yet so expect a long wait xx

Thanks - I will do,

I did call the college this morning but my tutor is never in or the head of the facilty :(

I did the same course that ended in May and still waiting for mine too. I phoned the college and they said to me that they will in end of august begining of september, so hopefully soon eh.

Sammie

Fab Freak said:
I did my Level 2 in Nail Technology and passed in June but I still have not had my certificate.

I have rung the college, but they are as much use as a chocolate fire guard!!

has anyone out there how passed in June of this year received there certificate yet or have a number for the VCTC as i can't find a number even on their web site!!

Thanks for any feed back to assist with my little problem

Geeks - sorry to butt in but at least I'll know who to turn to once I start my VTCT course! xxx

Hi I have just recieved mine last week through my college - it goes to them first and they post them out. But I was getting impatient and phoned the college to see where it was. They said it usually takes a couple of months and that my case was nothing new. Had the same problem with my first VTCT certificate too.

Latest posts

Back