Anyone else becoming frustrated with CND?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not as easy to remove as Shellac (I don't think any gel polish is) but it's much faster to apply, you have to buff off the top coat before wrapping for removal and as long as you do that it comes off really well, my clients nails seem to be improving condition wise with Gel11 as well x

Thanks hun, I naughtily ordered £200 worth on Friday lol don't do anything by halves me.

I love shellac but as Zooks said it just doesn't meet all my requirements and I'm losing clients because of this. They don't want acrylic but they do want to get two weeks out of their nails and being as I'm charging them £25 for a set of shellac I think they are entitled to get two weeks wear. Im hoping Gel ll is going to bring these clients back to me xxxx

Thanks hun, I naughtily ordered £200 worth on Friday lol don't do anything by halves me.

I love shellac but as Zooks said it just doesn't meet all my requirements and I'm losing clients because of this. They don't want acrylic but they do want to get two weeks out of their nails and being as I'm charging them £25 for a set of shellac I think they are entitled to get two weeks wear. Im hoping Gel ll is going to bring these clients back to me xxxx

I now offer Gel II as well as Shellac to meet my client's needs. I adore Shellac and removal is so easy, but, sadly, it isn't for everyone and i feel the colour range is limited. I'm starting to see clients who left me because they could not keep Shellac on are now returning to me for their gel manicures, which can never be a bad thing.. x

I now offer Gel II as well as Shellac to meet my client's needs. I adore Shellac and removal is so easy, but, sadly, it isn't for everyone and i feel the colour range is limited. I'm starting to see clients who left me because they could not keep Shellac on are now returning to me for their gel manicures, which can never be a bad thing.. x

Omg I love the colours I bought all glittery and colour changers except American french.

I put the American french on one nail and it feels sooo strong. I'm wearing OPI gel colour on my other nails and they are a bit bendy but the gel ll nail feels solid. God I hope this works cos I really want my clients back :lol: xxx

I have to admit to not buying any more shellac colours as have a few shelf sitters, I love shellac don't bet me wrong but I needed new and updated colours and I have to go with the views of my clients, I know I lost a few because they wanted younger trendier colours, I now have Gel II and hopefully this will bring them back in and I know the clients that have had it love it, it takes a weeny bit longer to remove than shellac only minutes but how it leaves the nails is brilliant, healthy and clear and clients notice that.

So now have shellac for some clients and Gel II for others, who. Can have now bright colours, colour change reactions, glitters and even a glow in the dark one, brill for art for holiday clients and clubbing.

Win win for me and my clients.

I love shellac and gelish but i have to say the only colours i find myself getting excited about lately are Light Elegance which you can't get in the uk :sad:

I love shellac and gelish but i have to say the only colours i find myself getting excited about lately are Light Elegance which you can't get in the uk :sad:

You can get from Europe tho, if you email light elegance in USA they'll,give. You the info of who to contact.

Latest posts

Back