Anyone else had a busy January?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misseden

Reaction score
I just thought i would share this, my January has been more or less fully booked everyday and when ive calculated ive taken more money than i did in December. Its never been known! Not complaining honest! Anyone else been the same?

I just thought i would share this, my January has been more or less fully booked everyday and when ive calculated ive taken more money than i did in December. Its never been known! Not complaining honest! Anyone else been the same?

It's been amazing!

I was the same last year! This year not so much with taking a couple of weeks off because I had my tonsils removed. I've seen a lot of people on here recently say they are very busy which is good :) xx

I've been fully booked almost every week it's been great!!!

It's been great for me too. It's snow that stops my business.

It's been crazy busy! This week was slightly quieter (thank God!) but I guess that could be down to the usual pre-pay day slump! If I hadn't taken the first week off in Jan it would have beaten December! Love it!

I had a. Quiet first week when everyone was getting back into routine but then been nice and busy. Not taken as much money as December as iv tried to regulate things like days off and finishing before 10 but still been good!

It's been crazy busy! This week was slightly quieter (thank God!) but I guess that could be down to the usual pre-pay day slump! If I hadn't taken the first week off in Jan it would have beaten December! Love it!

Iv had my busiest week this week! 10 colours 3 extensions refits just to begin, and off out again today!

Exactly the same! Crazy busy I love it :D feb will be rubbish as im going away for a week but oh well :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well done everyone long may it continue x

Exactly the same as me ... But now feb is looking quiet ( I'm glad for a couple days rest ) xx

Yep and my busiest week was the week before payday!! Wtf lol! So much so that I've spent the day in bed with a rotten head cold today!!

I'm still in my first year of mobile trade but have received the most new clients through January with them all rebooking plus extra treatments 😃 xx

its a mad old industry isnt it but i secretly wouldnt change it!

Yep, I've had a very busy January (and the first two weeks of February are also now booked solid). Part of this has been that I launched a new treatment for January (the SkinBreeze orbital microdermabrasion and O2 Infusion system), which I ordered and started talking about during November and started promoting in December. The take-up has been amazing, and has resulted in a lot of follow-up bookings, and two courses booked and paid for in full (totalling nearly £2k!). I'm now planning for March, always got to stay ahead!!

I've had all my usual returning customers, most of them die hards who have been coming for years, and a lot of the "one offs" from Christmas have returned for infills/re shellacking, so feeling very positive :)

I was busy last jan but this year has been so chocker i have had 1 quiet day in the whole of January! Loving it 😍

Same here! I took time of from the 31st dec-6th January and vibe been fully booked since. I was actually hoping for a more chilled January after the Xmas chaos but can't complain! This coming week is quieter though so I'm booking myself in for a massage to heal my achey legs and shoulder from working so much :)

Good to hear others are nice and busy :)

Xx

We've had the busiest January for yrs, last week I was working until 8.30 - 7.00 most nights to fit them all in - it's crazy... But I love it :)

I have had my busiest January so far, loving it. Im defo making the most of it :D

Latest posts

Back