Anyone else having issues with Elleebana?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin Selman

Reaction score
I opened up a new lot of elleebana sachets and I feel like even though I'm using the same timings my lifts are over processing. The other day I did one and it kept lifting even after I had removed everything and tinted! So I had to relax the lashes after :( Tonight I had a regular client come in and her lashes were really frazzled and brittle (she wasn' using the aftercare mind you) so I left the solution on for only 5mins (it's timings are 5-9mins for those you aren' familier) and the lashes kindof relaxed a bit and looked better than when she came in but I was still so displeased with the lift that I didn't charge her and gave her a keratin lotion for free just to get the lashes looking better. Very frustrated :(

Attachments

• 20171107_154458.jpg
    20171107_154458.jpg
    545 KB · Views: 185
  • 20171107_165117.jpg
    20171107_165117.jpg
    659.9 KB · Views: 168
This is her last lift we did

Attachments

• 20170831_170058.jpg
    20170831_170058.jpg
    586.2 KB · Views: 148
Hi
Iv just swapped from lvl to Elleebana and the first few Iv had back in look a bit frazzled.. I was just searching on here to see if anyone had had the same..
With lvl I was used to using a conditioner after but don’t have any with Elleebana

Same! I love that Ellebana gets great results and is quick but I think I need to insist the client uses a conditioning serum after.
Does anyone have any recommendation for serums to retail?

I've also found this and I use the tiniest amount and remove it all thoroughly. I'd also be interested to know what conditioner to use

My curls are coming out great but they just aren’t lasting longer than a few weeks- any advice

I only use Elleebana now and my clients are all regulars and haven’t had any over processing issues.
How do you know it kept lifting after tinting?

I was told on training that a small amount of coconut oil can be applied at night (after first 24hrs) only use a very small amount, on a spoolie to the mid lengths & ends. I’ve purchased some small jars & organic coconut oil, added my label & give them as incentives or can add as a sell on? X

I have just changed from salon system to eleebana and I’m loving the difference in the lift.! I too feel like there should be a conditioner of some sort. Salon system do a nourishing lotion in a bottle so I may try this to finish with

elleebana lash lift has 2 conditioning serums, one is called elleevate which has keratin in it but i find it more like a mascara than a conditioner and they have just recently made a new serum which is clear and coats the lashes after the treatment to condition and lock in the colour. Its called elleeplex.

I apply the lash conditioner myself as it helps remove the glue, I use salon system. It’s only conditioner so there’s no reason why you can’t use it with another brand. It comes in a pot and also in 15 sachets so I also give out a spoolie nd sachet included in the price. I then retail the Kaeso eye gel as it has grape seed which conditions the lashes aswell as eyes, it’s a great all round retail item for facial, eyes and brows. I say to use it once the sachet runs out daily after skincare at night as a regular eye gel. The sachet has plenty for a few uses and it’s a nice ‘freebie.’

Latest posts

Back