Anyone else struggle with driving lessons

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay passed my theory first time this morning ladies! got 49/50 on theory questions, & 57/75 on hazard perception, dead chuffed :) xx

Last edited:
Aw big congrats hon!!!! Well done! Xx

Yay passed my theory first time this morning ladies! got 49/50 on theory questions, & 57/75 on hazard perception, dead chuffed :) xx

Woohoo !!!! Well done Hun :) really chuffed for you ;) it's such a great feeling isn't it :) now for practice, practice, practice ready for practical :) xxx

Thank you ladies :) checked online for the practical test this afternoon & the earliest available is 27th July, i think thats a little too soon so I'm just waiting on my instructors say so once he's checked his diary for availability & I'm going to book for one day the first week of august, that way it gives me around 6 more weeks to brush up on my driving.

My hubby is going to get me a little car (hopefully a 206 ;)) in 2 weeks time & my sister in law is going to come out in it with me to get me a little more confident before i take my test, Can't wait to say I've passed! xx

Thank you ladies :) checked online for the practical test this afternoon & the earliest available is 27th July, i think thats a little too soon so I'm just waiting on my instructors say so once he's checked his diary for availability & I'm going to book for one day the first week of august, that way it gives me around 6 more weeks to brush up on my driving.

My hubby is going to get me a little car (hopefully a 206 ;)) in 2 weeks time & my sister in law is going to come out in it with me to get me a little more confident before i take my test, Can't wait to say I've passed! xx

Wow how exciting :) it's such a great feeling :) will also give you a new business venture as it will allow you to be mobile too if you want! How fab :) xxx

About to sit test #6 in an hour. Wish me luck I really need it!! x

About to sit test #6 in an hour. Wish me luck I really need it!! x

Oh good luck hun :) I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you!!! I can't wait to hear back!!!
Just stay calm and treat it as a driving lesson, don't panic and just make sure you remember your mirrors and indicators and keep your eyes peeled! You'll do fab :) massive good luck hun xxxx

I passed my driving test on my 4th go, I had taken kalms had hypnotherapy and nothing really worked for me, Then on the last time I went to the doctors and he prescribed me a low dose of beta blockers and it worked i was relaxed and passed. Good luck its so frustrating but you will do it! :) x

Oh good luck hun :) I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you!!! I can't wait to hear back!!!
Just stay calm and treat it as a driving lesson, don't panic and just make sure you remember your mirrors and indicators and keep your eyes peeled! You'll do fab :) massive good luck hun xxxx

Thanks lovely! You must of sent me some luck lol x

Thanks lovely! You must of sent me some luck lol x

Wow how fantastic hun :) I'm so chuffed for you!!! :D it's such a great feeling!!! Well done :) xxx

driving test BOOKED

August 20th 11.11am!

I haven't told anyone (not even my husband) the date or time, so your privileged my fellow geeklings :D

I'm already really sweating about it... I was walking back from the shop last week & see someone on test, examiner in his visi vest sat in the front, one look at his clipboard through the window & I had to grab my rescue remedy out my bag lmao.

x

driving test BOOKED

August 20th 11.11am!

I haven't told anyone (not even my husband) the date or time, so your privileged my fellow geeklings :D

I'm already really sweating about it... I was walking back from the shop last week & see someone on test, examiner in his visi vest sat in the front, one look at his clipboard through the window & I had to grab my rescue remedy out my bag lmao.

x
That's my baby daughter's birthday. It's a very special day for me so you'll definitely pass! I'll be in Coventry Garden having a coffee at that time so will think of you and send good vibes your way. Good luck!!

Latest posts

Back