Anyone else use the UV Gelaze from Essential Nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vikkilee

Reaction score
Hi
Until two months ago I bit my nails all my life. Now I'm 32. I decided to get a set of exstentions done to help me grow my own nails.

All I can say is now thanks to the bad job the lady did (which left me thinking I could do better lol) I am now two months down the line and have 3 diplomas in nail tech thanks to Essentials nails . I feel I have found my calling and can't Stop reading, painting, eating and dreaming nails still need to learn gel and acrylic exstentions but I'm loving using Gels.

I only see
People talking about CND and wondered if anyone else has used the UV GEL Polish Galaze?

I used to use them, but not anymore.

I use them but looking to change xx

Hi, Can I ask why? did you find a better make?

The range of colours is quite impressive, but they fail on quality IMO for the following reasons.

-There is no specific lamp designed for this range - all you get is a generic lamp (either a small lamp used for training or the faster 18G lamp) and I do prefer a specific lamp for a system as gels cure at a particular frequency and you can either under cure it or over cure it with a generic UV LED lamp. As an example, Gelish Q&A does state at which frequency the monomer will start to polymerize.
-The gels tend to get gloopy after they are sitting on the shelf and you need to apply some gentle heat before application which adds on time to the application.

I also used CND at one point, but changed to Gelish.

Thanks ladies. I found a brand called Ikon.Iq which is amazing and tick all the boxes. And I’m fussy and had many boxes lol 😂

Hi I use gelaze from essential nails lovely colours always stays on for me . I also use gems gel polish vegan free . High pigmented

I used to use gelaze but just couldn’t get longetivity out of it. I’m using ink London now and can’t fault it x

Latest posts

Back