Anyone else work in an office?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyy123

Reaction score
...and spend most of the day on SG?

:eek:

No but if I did I'm sure I would. I'm glued to my app haha x

When I worked in an office last year before going full time in my business i was either on SG or looking up training for different treatments. I didn't actually do any work lol

When I worked in an office last year before going full time in my business i was either on SG or looking up training for different treatments. I didn't actually do any work lol

Saaaame, Heading in the right direction then. :lol:

In a travel agent and yes always on SG app but shhhhhh don't tell anyone :)
Vicki xx

Haha yes me too! Shh don't tell anyone.

It's worse when another geek works at the same place and you can tell when you've both snuck on! I admit my mind wanders to thinking about business ideas and I end up scribbling post it's all over the desk :D

ME!!!! I normally login in the morning then browse on and off throughout the day :)

My full-time job is as a college librarian and it's sooooooooooooooo boring; however, it allows me fun time on SG.

So I guess it's not all bad.

My full-time job is as a college librarian and it's sooooooooooooooo boring; however, it allows me fun time on SG.

I always thought you were full time nails. Can't imagine you as a librarian now!

I also thought you were full time...in a salon? Is that why you had that weirdie pic a while back with glasses on? :lol::lol:

I also work in an office but feel sure I will get the sack quite soon from my pretty well paid job. I spend most of my time either on SG or FB or personal email or now my website :eek::eek::eek:. Best get back to work ehh!

Can't imagine you as a librarian now!

I also thought you were full time...in a salon? Is that why you had that weirdie pic a while back with glasses on? :lol::lol:

I know, right? I'm a bit of an enigma.

I'm a former college jock (soooooo not-a-librarian), I hate books (sooooo not-a-librarian), I am quite fashionable (sooooo not-a-librarian), I'm pretty freakin' hot (sooooo not-a-librarian), and I'm modest on top of all of that, too. :wink2:

I know, right? I'm a bit of an enigma.

I'm a former college jock (soooooo not-a-librarian), I hate books (sooooo not-a-librarian), I am quite fashionable (sooooo not-a-librarian), I'm pretty freakin' hot (sooooo not-a-librarian), and I'm modest on top of all of that, too. :wink2:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cool:

I thought it was just me who kept sneeking over to salon geek whilst at work... clearly not lol

I don't work in an office but if I did I'd probably get the sack lol I check sg regularly allll day! x

Latest posts

Back