Anyone enrolled at South Trafford College, Manchester?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MistyMoore

Reaction score
Hi

I am enrolling at South Trafford College, Manchester to start my NVQ 2 in Beauty in September. (Just got to take my payment in next week).

Has anybody else studied beauty there or about to?

It's something i've wanted to do for ages and am really looking forward to it. I would love to hear from anyone who has experienced the training at South Trafford College, good or bad.

x

Sorry not the same college but I have enrolled to do the NVQ2 beauty therapy course at my local college next month too. As much as I love nails, thought it was time to gain some new skills.

Just thought I'd wish you luck!

Hi

I am enrolling at South Trafford College, Manchester to start my NVQ 2 in Beauty in September. (Just got to take my payment in next week).

Has anybody else studied beauty there or about to?

It's something i've wanted to do for ages and am really looking forward to it. I would love to hear from anyone who has experienced the training at South Trafford College, good or bad.

x

ME ME ME ME ME (JUMPING UP AND DOWN). I am doing my Level 3 Holistic Course. Done the beauty side, and really looking forward to this new side of treatments. We can meet up chicken!!

Sorry not the same college but I have enrolled to do the NVQ2 beauty therapy course at my local college next month too. As much as I love nails, thought it was time to gain some new skills.

Just thought I'd wish you luck!

Thanks very much, Good luck with yours too.

ME ME ME ME ME (JUMPING UP AND DOWN). I am doing my Level 3 Holistic Course. Done the beauty side, and really looking forward to this new side of treatments. We can meet up chicken!!

Excellent, I am so looking forward to it. I just hope I can cope with the workload as it's 2 evenings and a Saturday morning. Plus, I have my current business to run (a small on-line nails/beauty wholesalers) and a family to look after!
Also, I hope there will be a few more mature students so I dont feel old! I'm only 34 but going back to college still scares me.

I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end. I've wanted to do this for so long but have put it off year after year. Business has been quieter than usual so perfect opportunity to get my finger out. :)

My classes are during the day Monday, Tuesday, Thursday. So probably won't run into you then.

My classes are during the day Monday, Tuesday, Thursday. So probably won't run into you then.

Nevermind, i'm sure you'll be hearing from me on here though! Good luck with your course.

I'm doing a couple of courses at South Trafford. I even did a few with Joe 90!!!!! Facials, make-up, nail extentions.

I'm at college Monday & Tuesday evenings. I'm doing Aromatherapy and Spa Therapy.

What is your wholesalers?

Sara
x:)

I'm doing a couple of courses at South Trafford. I even did a few with Joe 90!!!!! Facials, make-up, nail extentions.

I'm at college Monday & Tuesday evenings. I'm doing Aromatherapy and Spa Therapy.

What is your wholesalers?

Sara
x:)

Hi Sara

I might bump into you then. I have to go on a Wednesday this month to confirm my placement with payment for the course. I'll be going on a Monday & Wednesday evening and a Saturday morning.

My company is called Nail Tech Direct Ltd. Small fish in a large pond but I love it. At the mo I only sell on-line but i'm hoping to have my own store one day. Whats that saying about 'mighty oaks from small acorns' (or something like that:)).

Deanna.

Latest posts

Back