Anyone fancy a challenge????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Planet-Nails

Reaction score
Hi all,

Wondered if anyone is up for a challenge??

As i've put in previous threads, i had to have my big toe nails completley removed, after posting people have said that it can have an extension or similar overlayed on it.

So anyone near the MK area up for trying to give me a toe nail???

Would be very gratefull as have not worn open toe shoes for 4years now!

Thanks

Taz
x

I can't help you but I know LCN do provide training for gel nails for this type of prob. If you give them a call they can tell you if there is anyone qualified in your area 0871 222 8070

There is a thread about how to create a toenail which I think Geeg wrote. Do a search for toenail.

I haven't seen the nail but I had a finger nail that got damage and lifted, so I clipped out the lifted area and ended up with half a milmeter of nail bed I filled the area with acrylic let dry and then added a tip and overlayed. Looks beautiful now

NailNovice2 said:
There is a thread about how to create a toenail which I think Geeg wrote. Do a search for toenail.
Hi chris,

I have no nail at all (sob) so have nothing to build on, i've been told by a CND Master tech that a podiatrist may make a false one but that would involve implanting a metal screw in where my toe nail was!! Not keen on that idea!

I've also been told that it can be built up using acrylic and solar oil, i'm too much of a novice to attempt it and was wondering if anyone out there wanted to have a go....

Taz
x

This is the thread in which Gigi gives great instructions for creating an acrylic nail for a missing toe nail Missing toe nail . Hope that's of some help.

Oh! Could you fill in your profile so we can find out a wee bit more about you. Cheers xx

Latest posts

Back