anyone fancy being my model?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sodabubble

Reaction score
Got my Brisa conversion course coming up 30th Jan, and would love someone to be my model! It's in Leeds, from about 10am-4pm. I won't be able to pay you for your troubles, but I'm sure I could stretch to a coffee during break! It's hard for me to find someone to take due to me not knowing many people in Lincoln, so ideally you will already be in Leeds on that day, as I cannot afford to pay transport costs. Hope a geek can help me! :) xx

I would be happy to be your model, its my college day so I wont have any appointments booked and I'm sure I could think of a good excuse to miss my lessons!! Is it at the same place we went to for Gigi's Popits demo (CND & Sweet Squared offices)?

Hi, yes I think so, it's on a Wednesday, is that a good day for you? I feel awful if you're going to be missing college though! I suppose you could call it 'work experience' lol, but if you are up for it, that would be fab :)

good luck sodabubble

i hope it goes well for you

don't you just love geeks, so friendly and helpful

No probs, already in my diary. I get to learn more by watching/listening and then I can get the bits I want from the 'Sweet' shop. I shall soak off all nails and manicure beforehand and I don't have any ski jumps or fan shapes for you to deal with.

Look forward to it, see you there at 10 - let me know if any changes to schedule.

Oh and dont worry about college - only really missing electrolysis and that's not a bad thing!!

thank you chantelle, and yes I do love geeks! Just goes to show that while others are willing to bad mouth others and show great disrespect, some people are just beautiful! :)

lol jaq, am about to pm you hun :)

aint it great when geeks help out each other - i actualy came back to this thread to see if you got anyone and if you hadnt was gonna volunteer

well done to the "model"

aw how lovely are you! and i dont know much about you, but i kinda get the gist you are having a sucky time at the moment, so that makes you even lovlier peter pan! many blessings and thanks for being so thoughtful xxxx

aw how lovely are you! and i dont know much about you, but i kinda get the gist you are having a sucky time at the moment, so that makes you even lovlier peter pan! many blessings and thanks for being so thoughtful xxxx
G is a real flower :hug: but I bet ya life on yer that at some point you will get to meet her AND she is one fab nail tech :green:

Well done for jacquisu, coming to your rescue - I'm sure you will have a load of fun together :hug:

Latest posts

Back