Anyone from Ireland here?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah C

Reaction score
Hi I was just wondering if anyone here was living in Ireland, I want to do a nails course, and have 2 in mind, I just wanted some advise from anyone that would have done a course in Dublin. Thanks Sarah

Send a private message to Lindag .. she lives in dublin.

Hi Sarah,

I'm From Dublin and our other irish Geeks are jackieMc CNAIreland (which is the creative nail Acadmey) and Cladagh Nails.

As regards a course, have you done any training at all. I would recommend Creative Nail Design (CND) or EZ Flow.

All my training is CND. I use creative Acrylic and Gel products as well as Ez Flow colour glitters and powders.

Alot of the Geeks are CND Trained and CND is one of the industries leaders so you can't go wrong with them.

Why not call the Creative Nail Acadmey in Dublin (they are based in Tallaght) and Emer can give you prices and date of the next classes. Tel: 01 - 4599199

They also do spa days. It is a great idea to add a few services to give your soon to be clients an option.

Check out some websites to see what local technician offer. Try:

www.lndnaildesign.bravehost.com
www.libertynaildesign.com

Best of luck in what ever you decide :)

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to the site. I am Emer that Linda mentioned, and I am the Education Coordinator for the Creative Nail Academy Ireland.

I f you have any queries about the training that we offer please do not hesitate to contact me on 01 4599199 or email me [email protected] and I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Enjoy the site, you'll love it!!

Emer :biggrin:

Thanks so much all of you! Such a quick response. Hopefully the CNA have what I am looking for!

thanks

Sarah

Hello Sarah, welcome to the board! What part of Dublin are you in? I'm in Drimnagh.

:)

Latest posts

Back