Anyone from South Wales?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3 WISHES

Reaction score
hey there just wanted to know what geeks are from south wales like me? Would be nice to have some geeky friends in my area xx:)

hey im from south wales :):)

Shwmae!!! Mrs Nouvatan is from carmarthen and llennelli area its so lovely down there her dad has a fishing boat, he took me to the beach at llansteffan, under the castle the best beach in the world(on a good day) in my opinion and a well kept secret totally stunning :hug:

Hi im a cardiff girl!! x

Hiya!

Im from Cwmbran too! Im from Barry originally but moved here about 6 years ago.

Nice to meet some welsh people on here!

Hi I'm in Bridgend!!

I'm in Cardiff.

Shwmae!!! Mrs Nouvatan is from carmarthen and llennelli area its so lovely down there her dad has a fishing boat, he took me to the beach at llansteffan, under the castle the best beach in the world(on a good day) in my opinion and a well kept secret totally stunning :hug:

Top marks for llansteffan, 1/10 for Llanelli :)

Cheers Mike! spelling aint moi strounge pointe :Grope:

I did cringe at the Llanelli spelling, Steve hope you do the double L properly when you say it!

I'm from Crickhowell originally just down the road from Cwmbran. also rented a flat and worked in Abergavenny for a few years.

My sister lived in Llanover until quite recently, she rented off the Llanover Estate.

We used to love the Ladies day at Pontypool leisure centre.

nice to see some welsh geeks lol x

Hi, I'm from Rogerstone, with a day spa in Newport - anyone else local to me?

Take care, MrsMac

im from cwmbran with a salon in newport lol x

i'm in mumbles. swansea x

I'm from Neath near Swansea :)

Hey i am near Narberth in Pembrokeshire ? Anyone near me???

Hello

I live near the Rogerstone area, Newport

Just wondered if there was anyone local too me, i'm all new to Hairdressing and it would be good to find local people who live near me. :)

Hi Reesy, I'm in Rogerstone too so don't feel too lonely. I don't do hairdressing, but own The Heaven Sent Day Spa in Newport.

Take care, MrsMac

I'm from Cwmbran :green:

Latest posts

Back