Anyone from South Wales?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm Cardiff based :)

Hey, I am from Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire and have a salon in Pembroke Dock and in Milford Haven!

Hi, Im from mid wales but spent my childhood holidays in south wales, my mamgu is from st.clears nr.camarthen and know the area very well. Loved Llansteffan and saunders foot!! But am in the big smoke now:irked:

Hello, I'm also from caerdyd lol hope I spelt it right!! Xxxx greetings xx

im in gorseinon,swansea x x

well look at all us welshys!
im from Cardiff...anyone else?
there is a welsh geeks group on here but its pretty dead...all of u get in there and bombard it with messages!
go go go!it is ur duty! ;) xx

Hi
Im from Newport..

Hi Everyone
I'm from Mumbles in Swansea
Jo :green:

hey from newport !!

Hi all I'm from sunny Merthyr Tydfil.

I joined the Welsh group but it was dead. Nice to see a few fellow Welshies on here. :)

I'm originally from Barry, grew up there till I was 14! :) xx

I'm in Barry. Lovely and sunny down the beach today!

Hi I'm from porthcawl!! x

hey welsh geeks. am looking for someone around Abergavenny to do

1. wedding hair
2. wedding make-up

its for August 12th.

can you please help? Think it will take place either at Manor Hotel Crickhowell or at my mam's house.

may be more than the bride to do also as she is having 5 bridesmaids. But I was thinking of paying for her hair and her make-up so if you could perhaps give 2 quotes. One for the bride herself and the other for the bridesmaids.

hiya welsh geeks! i live in pontypool originally from brynmawr. Im new to the site today. Nice 2 see we got a local bunch of geeks!:green:

I'm in port talbot :) x

I'm coming home to Caerphilly in 2 weeks!

Latest posts

Back