Anyone from South Wales?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm Cardiff born and bred too. Rhiwbina. But have moved over to Israel with my Husband. I miss Cardiff Bay so much xx

I'm from Cwmbran but been living in Southampton for the last 25 years!!!. X

am coming home! on train on friday and back to Durham on Sunday.
Hope the local has plenty of wine in!

Hiya I'm from Neath just starting out ..... oh and i agree 1000% about Llansteffan being the best beach i love it down there :D

I'm not Welsh but my lovely Granny was a Rhonddha girl - Blaenllechau. We're very proud of our Welsh roots in our house - and it's pretty much our spiritual home. Daughter's b/f and dance partner's Mum is from Cwm Rhondda too.
We're coming back this weekend to dance under the Welsh flag at Cardiff again:)Counting down the hours lol!

I lived in the valleys for a bit with my ex (Blaengarw near Bridgend). Still there once or twice a month. Love The Welshies....always found them to be very friendly.....

I'm a trainer and I live in

'o, Newport! :D I didn't realise there was al many geeks in Cardiff

Jane here..Bridgend..Authorised Distributor for MYscara, Nail Harmony and soon..Beach Bum tan...with a team of Educators/trainers around the country.Thought it was about time a supplier was actually IN Wales for once and bringing the latest in treatments lol :D:D

Jane here..Bridgend..Authorised Distributor for MYscara, Nail Harmony and soon..Beach Bum tan...with a team of Educators/trainers around the country.Thought it was about time a supplier was actually IN Wales for once and bringing the latest in treatments lol :D:D

Beach Bum?? Is it new?? Not heard of it x

Brill when is it available? Any samples?

Now and yes.. join the facebook page beach bum tan x

Wow so many welsh geeks.

I'm a Cardiff girl too. Nail and Beauty Educator based just outside of Cardiff.

Not loving the Cardiff rain so much today tho :( lol

Claire xx

Hello! Based in Pencoed, near Bridgend - helpful to know you are all near :) x

Hello! Based in Pencoed, near Bridgend - helpful to know you are all near :) x

Oh where in Pencoed? My friend lives down that way and I'm down there roughly once a month. I usually end up working while I'm there instead of drinking like I should be. I'm actually due to go down there this Fri night. :)

I'm in Cardiff, Fairwater area :) xx

Jenni from the Brecon area here :) xx

Hi I'm from Pembrokeshire

Caerphilly :))

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

hello geeks, this is a lovely post.

I'm from north africa orginally but been living in Aberdare (Rhondda cynon taf) for the last 11 yrs now. I do both hair and complementary therapy. would be nice to meet some people in the same line and pick their brains hehe...xx:lol:

Latest posts

Back