anyone get the new nail tech book!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creative Tech

Pampered Princess
Reaction score
Hi All!
Did anyone that went to the nail show yesterday get the new edition of
the complete Nail technician,second edition by Marian Newman.
and get it signed,i did and i'm VERY pleeeeesaed indeed!it looks like a very good second edition,and very helpfull.

i couldn't get there till today so missed out completely unfortunately. I really wanted the bookas well, i will just have to wait till its in the shops.:cry:

I didn't get mine, to busy Comping.......but will order it tomorrow from my book store..... Nice one babe for getting a signed one, lucky girl xxxxxx

The book sold out in record time............. Nice one Marian xxxxx

Hi Sarah,

I got one, also signed and I have now realised that I was standing next to you waiting for the man who came and dished them out LOL.

I then went and met Marian, Amanda (AKA Lily) and Karen from Nails Plus Beauty (I've only known Karen for about 4 1/2 years and only just met her - the highlight of the show for me LOL).

Got mine too but was gutted coz Marian was not there to sign it when I was at the stand :cry: Never mind its a great book.

Shaza

Fingercrossed will get one at GMEX - first stand I am off too....

Just been on Amazon and Willen, Amazon delivery 4-6 weeks, it's not listed on Willen.

Have added it to my list for G-Mex too, that shopping list is expanding nicely :biggrin:

Jue xxx

Oh no - I missed out! Must have had my head in the clouds or something all day!!! I would definitely have got one, especially if I'd known Marian was signing them!!! Urumph... :rolleyes: I think I went to a different Excel to everyone else... :o

Hi All!

Thanks for all the messages.i can not beleave that we (Naturenails) and i were both waiting at the same time to pick up our signed books and we didn't now until now that we were both GEEKS.....Hope to meet up with you Naturenails sometime,and not like we were at the Nail Show waiting for our signed books,and not nowing who each of us were.

Latest posts

Back