Anyone go to Salon International?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrobinson

Reaction score
Hiya
just wonderred if anyone went this year? i went on sunday and it was good, although extremly busy which makes it hard to see everything. was chuffed to see Lee Stafford doing his thing on a stand and also the Great Patrick Cameron! was great as usual.
x

yes , i went was great but tiring i bought some of that supermillion hair -what did you get?

i went sunday to and am now besotted with lee stafford, hes soooo fit! loved watching them all do their thing, its so inspiring, saw desmond and patrick on babyliss simon on wahl and lee and stacy on corioliss

didnt buy much this year which is a first for me but the experience was worth every penny of getting there as always! cant wait for next year!

I went on Saturday was there all day. Really enjoyed it!!

didnt buy much just some Helen E make up and some TIGI products. Lee Stafford is great isnt he I find him very motivating and he tells it like it is. Do you watch Celeb scissor hands last year? it starts again nxt month cant wait.
Patrick Cameron is my all time fav hairdresser at moment, only saw 10min of his set on Sunday and i was so inspired straight away!!

My hairdresser went and she was saying today how fab Patrick Cameron was - he did 6 up dos apparently in less time than it would have taken her to do one LOL.

didnt buy much just some Helen E make up and some TIGI products. Lee Stafford is great isnt he I find him very motivating and he tells it like it is. Do you watch Celeb scissor hands last year? it starts again nxt month cant wait.
Patrick Cameron is my all time fav hairdresser at moment, only saw 10min of his set on Sunday and i was so inspired straight away!!

i was a fan of lee through watching celeb scissor hands the last couple of years so was completely in ore watching him do his work, he makes it look so simple and puts it across so well, let alone being easy on the eye, he's now my mobile's profile pic :p

i use the ponytail cut from last years scissor hands all the time now, it works so well with such a great effect.

im goin to sign up to the myhairdressers site and see what i can
learn, its a good price really, when i think i spent 30.00 on 4 rusk cds and they only want 100.00 for the year

Latest posts

Back