anyone got a touring caravan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aliceellen1974

Reaction score
Hi geeks

At the end of last year we bought ourselves a 5 berth tourer (have three kids) and have now purchased a suitable towing vehicle..... :eek:

anyone got any tips on towing or anywhere to go?

many thanks xxxxxxxx

peak district is lovely ! Callow top...highfields farm.....

Ross on wye....bracelands (its in the forest of dean LUSHA ROONEY)

I have mates in brum that go to ludlow?

Cotswolds (broadway)

The worlds your oyster mate!

btw i dont caravan i camp LOVE IT !

AMb x

I used to have one but had to get rid due to splitting with my ex, however loved it, loved it, loved it! miss it sooooo much.

Now then places to go?

Cornwall is fab- We stayed at a site in Hayle near St Ives think it was St Ives holiday park

If you don't wanna go too far then Stratford upon avon, there's a few Sites just off tiddington road and there's a river boat that goes from the site down to town which is quite good as you get to see some celebrities houses like chris tarrants and sting's etc

We used to go east yorkshire quite a bit Scarborough, Filey, Whitby etc

London- If you're in the caravan Club then the Abbey wood Site is really lovely, Extremely clean and tidy and only 10 mins walk from the train station which takes you straight into charingcross station near the london eye:) etc When we did that trip we co insided it with pro beauty excel in the feb.

Hope you have as meny fab times as I had.

jo-ann

Yes, we've a caravan.

Cornwall, Bridlington, Scarborough, Suffolk - Aldeborough.

Get on the camping club's web sites this is a good one

The UK Camp Site for Tent and Caravan Campers in the UK

We are members of 'The Caravan Club'. Which is useful if your a newbie - we are still newbies, at least I think we are!

We'll have to get a geek camping rally organised!! Central England somewhere!:lol:

Come to Scotland. You'll love us !!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

don't go out on a windy day with it:lol:

thanks geeks, checking out some of those sites now :)

I would love a geek camping/ caravaning rally! lets do it xx

I thought i may be the only one..... hehehe

we have spent a few weekends away down in hereford where the van is kept and even with three kids (2,3,4!) we had a lovely time.... got to tackle the awning at easter....

also just bought a kia sorento to tow so really looking forward to it now xxxx

Norfolk is also fab try it.

Norfolk is also fab try it.

Love Norfolk. We've been to a few places there....Cromer, Yarmouth, Hunstanton, Wells next the Sea, lots of lovely places & yummy Cromer crab!!

Hi geeks

At the end of last year we bought ourselves a 5 berth tourer (have three kids) and have now purchased a suitable towing vehicle..... :eek:

anyone got any tips on towing or anywhere to go?

many thanks xxxxxxxx

biggest tip i can give u is to make sure you load your van up proply.don't just think you can just put the stuff in de van any old how and drive off (like i did:o) and end up with the van bouncing along the road :lol: if your goin to be a serious camper think about joining the caravan club they have some lovely sites all acros the uk and some good deals too. hth x

Latest posts

Back