Anyone got Excel tickets yet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammiG

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering, has anyone had their tickets through yet for Excel?
No joke - I must have had 15 leaflets offering the tickets through my door but no actual proper tickets. Are they dispatched nearer the time?

Sam XXX

hi ya they said we should get them 2 weeks b4 the event so i think its anytime now xx

Sorry to be silly but do you have to get them in advance and if so where can I get them from?

hi :D

you can pre register for them at professionalbeauty.co.uk but i think there was a cut off date for them, i may be wrong, or just turn up on the day but u will have to q up and i think they charge u hth xx

Emma is correct to say that the cut off date has gone, but if you turn up on either day with a form, you can get in for free; they just register your details there and then. Once you have a ticket you can attend both days. Enjoy the show!

I got my ticket today so they must be coming your way soon

David

If for some reason you don`t get your tickets, you can go to information when you get there and they`l have them there for you

Got mine today, its offficial lol Im going. I must of got confused cos I thought it was two free tickets, but its one free ticket for twos shows, gonna have to sort out another ticket:o

hi sarah do you rember ages ago u asked me to get one well i got one in your name as well so u can have it xx

Got Mine Today! Yippee!!!

I applied for mine a couple of days ago on their website and the ticket came today - and my application for a Barclaycard. OMG I am going to Excel with a credit card - armed and dangerous lol!
emmalouisa said:
hi :D

you can pre register for them at professionalbeauty.co.uk but i think there was a cut off date for them, i may be wrong, or just turn up on the day but u will have to q up and i think they charge u hth xx

I got mine in the post a couple of days ago, and this morning i got the newsletter with vouchers and a map of EXcel, so have already planned my route and where i'm going. Sad i know, but don't wanna miss anything i've gone there for specifically. I even have my shopping list of all the NEED items and a list ofmy WANTS if i have any money left over.......i have too much time on my hands sometimes...lol.

i got my tickets yesturday but i cannot go now cos i have to work (boo hoo!) i will be going to olympia next march or april time definately!!

talented talons said:
I got mine in the post a couple of days ago, and this morning i got the newsletter with vouchers and a map of EXcel, so have already planned my route and where i'm going. Sad i know, but don't wanna miss anything i've gone there for specifically. I even have my shopping list of all the NEED items and a list ofmy WANTS if i have any money left over.......i have too much time on my hands sometimes...lol.
I still haven't got a newsletter & vouchers - are these for everyone or just returning techs? I got the ticket a week ago.
(been on holiday, that's why I've been quiet!)

luv to all

Hi Teena - I received my vouchers separately after receiving the tickets.

:mad: My tickets apparantly got sent to wrong address!! now I have to hope replacements are here in time YIKES?!

Latest posts

Back