anyone got lg prada phone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicky's nails

Reaction score
just wondered if anyones got the new lg prada phone, ive watched demo for it and it looks fab, only bad thing i can find is, that they say screen smudges v easily and permantly needs wiping? wondered if anyone knew about this, before i get one,

i was set on a pink chocolate or the new V3i RIZR in pink, but now ive seen this i love it, especially the touch screen part, but if its gonna need claning evry time you use it, i think it would put me off

thanks in advance

xxxxxx

just wondered if anyones got the new lg prada phone, ive watched demo for it and it looks fab, only bad thing i can find is, that they say screen smudges v easily and permantly needs wiping? wondered if anyone knew about this, before i get one,

i was set on a pink chocolate or the new V3i RIZR in pink, but now ive seen this i love it, especially the touch screen part, but if its gonna need claning evry time you use it, i think it would put me off

thanks in advance

xxxxxx

Hi
I have got one and I have had it for about a fortnight. It comes with a cleaning cloth and cover so they screen issue isn't too much of a problem. The only thing I have found is that getting used to the touch screen is hard.
I have had the V3i and IMO the Prada is streets ahead, and my daughters have both had chocolates, one white and one pink. They have had no end of problems with them.
Hope this info helps.

thanks gemma, appreciate your info hun, dont think the touch screen would be a problem for me, as im used to it on toms pda etc, so if the screen isnt an issue, i might get one, (if i can convince hubby i need it lol) he told me to find a phone i liked and he'd get me it lol, well ive found one pmsl, dosnet matter that its £200 more than most of the others now does it :lol:

A friend of mine has one - he has to have the best everything - and he hates it!!!Many reasons, for it but he has since sold it it got that bad and this is a man who'd walk around with prada printed on his forehead is it was fashionable!!!

oh god that dosent sound too good lol, think ill wait and see if anyone else has any opinions on it

thanks bexi xxx

Kay, my daughter had the first one in Northampton and she loves it, no problems and you can put a bigger flash card so its a good mp3 player to, camera bril, sound quality good picture quality fab and she had no problems getting used to the touch screen at all. What makes you think she thinks its the best:lol:

I have had mine now since the first week they came out and it did take some getting used to but I now loved it. One of the girls who I work with has now had the same phone too.

The internal memory is not very big so it is a good job that there is an additional external memory card that comes with it.

The touch screen doesnt always recognise your touch, which is a bit of a pain when texting and can be abit frustraiting but apart from that it is fine.

thanks gemma, appreciate your info hun, dont think the touch screen would be a problem for me, as im used to it on toms pda etc, so if the screen isnt an issue, i might get one, (if i can convince hubby i need it lol) he told me to find a phone i liked and he'd get me it lol, well ive found one pmsl, dosnet matter that its £200 more than most of the others now does it :lol:

Of course it doesn't matter what it costs, a small price to pay for a happy lady don't you think???

Of course it doesn't matter what it costs, a small price to pay for a happy lady don't you think???

lol gemma i like your style hun :lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back