Anyone had their fortune told and did it come true?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see a tarot man once a year. He has never given me a doom and gloom reading, but has been pretty accurate on the "life events".

When Dad was ill, we agreed that after he had gone, I would find a medium, and if it was possible, he would prove life after death. We chose a code, which was the name of my eldest persian cat.

I went to the national institute of mediums for a reading. When the lady told me that my Dad was here, and that he was saying "persian cat" I nearl fell off the chair.

I think that sometimes the things you are told can have a lasting impact on your life.

I went to a physic & tarot card reader when I was 16 and the main things that stood out were that I would meet the one after 'several serpants' as she described them and then several years later I met my boyfriend who I am still with today. She told me that I wouldn't end up doing beauty which was an easy thing to say as I guess there are a lot of people that have more than one career in there lifetime.

Nearly ten years later one thing that she told me stands out more than anything and I think will probably haunt me for the rest of my life. When the card for children came up there were 3. Two were close together and she said that they were twins, which run in my family. The third child was in the distance and she said this child could be disabled or die. All through my pregnancy and even now I am so paranoid about something happening to my little boy. I have one of those sensor monitors that goes off if it can't detect a heartbeat and I am so over the top with safety its crazy ! I often think about going back to see what she says now, but I don't really want to hear about things that may or may not happen.

a good phsyic would not give you a negative reading but warn you against possible misfortune ect i have had a few readings which have come true to some degree but whether this was because you look for opportunities that match what they say or fate who knows i would not go back to anyone that gave me such a neg reading ever but go out there and prove her wrong just for spite lol

These people are masters at cold reading and fraudsters. There has yet to be any substantial evidence showing that anybody is getting messages from the dead/future. James Randi put up a million dollar challenge in 1964 for anybody who can prove they are psychic, have super natural powers, the existence of ghosts and aliens etc. Many have took the challenge and all have failed, the prize remains unclaimed.

These people should be viewed as no more fun and lasting than the other rides at the fair. You are in control of your own life and that money is better served in your pocket.

Don't let some selfish persons actions control YOUR life. :)

I see a tarot man once a year. He has never given me a doom and gloom reading, but has been pretty accurate on the "life events".

When Dad was ill, we agreed that after he had gone, I would find a medium, and if it was possible, he would prove life after death. We chose a code, which was the name of my eldest persian cat.

I went to the national institute of mediums for a reading. When the lady told me that my Dad was here, and that he was saying "persian cat" I nearl fell off the chair.

oooh, that has given me goosebumps!!!

lol over the years I have been to spiritualist churches , psychic fairs had tarot readings mediums and all except one have never said anything meaningful.
I lost a little blob of cells 13 years ago , which my body never got over..... So one day , about 5 years later I went to a spiritualist fair for people who were beginners, learning to practice there trade.
So I sit opposite a little old lady and she just looks at me and says ' Your daughter is safe, she is with a gentleman who likes his whiskey and a lady who says that she is better in the head know'. I have never been to see anyone else because that was all I needed to know........................

I had my cards read years & years ago, I was told that she could see America being an important part of my life - at the time I was 3 weeks away from a holiday in Florida - this I told her, she said it would be more than a holiday, she could see me living there. I thought yeah right no way!!
3 years ago I emigrated to Canada.............and canada is part of north america

Take it with a pinch of salt. There are good ones out there (not the one that you saw). I had my fortune told/cards read to me many times by different people and at each time, the time of my life they were spot on!! Only one I would say wasn't very good. My last card reading was spot on as she told me that I was unhappy in the job i was doing at the time and that I should go back to the job i loved as that was my destiny. I was an RLO and hated it. My 'job' that I loved was beauty which I had to give up when moved. I left my job and rented a room, and a year ago tomorrow!!! I have no regrets, best thing ever. I recently had a gypsy come in a told my fortune (and took a fortune), she told me four things that would come true - so far three things have. A good fortune teller would not give you so much negiative info. But sometimes I do believe that we hear things and we can walk down a different path. We choose the path we walk down, we can be guided by others and reasons. But you must live your life.

The professionals dont usually give you a negative reading in that way, they usually point something out that may be coming and give you insight on how you can avoid it or turn it around. Unfaithful boyfriend... well maybe there isnt a great deal you could do about that, but surely a true psychic would be able to point out factors which may save your business, or whats is leading to its failing.

I've seen one called diana bambrough several times, and she was amazing, she's sometimes part of one of the groups that goes round the pubs in newcastle, but she has a website and i think she might do home visits. I'm thinking of trying to arrange something in the future as a present to my mam - and me of course :) but she was the best I've seen, and I've seen quite a few. She was one of several who told me I would have my own business... and I burst out laughing at the ridiculousness of the very idea!

Latest posts

Back