Anyone Have A Samsung F210?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fingertips ND

Brand New Mummy Geek
Reaction score
ooh i like the look of that

very nice indeed

Oooh how cute is that, come on people who's got one I wanna know too.

I had onee of these, hege memory and really cute looking. The signal where as it is normally fab for me was not so good though perhaps it was just they way i held it because i always had my finger over the antenna. Lol.
My opinion Vicki, get one they are lovely.

this is the phone i have and i hate it, i got it for christmas and wish i hadnt given my old hone away.
the ring tone is quiet, and doesnt ring long enough, the camera isnt very good and generaly i just dont like it, although it does look cool and is very sleak and stylish,
im sure this is just my opinion as we all like different phones (i also have a prada and hate it so only have it incase i break my other phone)

this is the phone i have and i hate it, i got it for christmas and wish i hadnt given my old hone away.
the ring tone is quiet, and doesnt ring long enough, the camera isnt very good and generaly i just dont like it, although it does look cool and is very sleak and stylish,
im sure this is just my opinion as we all like different phones (i also have a prada and hate it so only have it incase i break my other phone)

How odd, I got rid of mine for the Prada which I loved and dropped it down the toilet on new years eve! Lol
Full of useless information I am today !

How odd, I got rid of mine for the Prada which I loved and dropped it down the toilet on new years eve! Lol
Full of useless information I am today !

lol, i got the prada about 6 months ago and omg i got so stressed with it and found it to be such a pain in the bottom so i went to argos and grabed the cheepest i could to do me till i found a phone i liked and as i said to hubby i liked the look of the samsung he got me one for christmas, my friend has the samsung and likes it although she has also said it is to quiet

hope you retrieved your prada from the loo ok, without tomuch damage

I got my son a Samsung E250 and it is lovely.

We bought him extra memory and downloaded loads of songs onto it. He uses one of the downloads as a ringtone and its fine.

The camera is excellent.

Kind of prefer it to my Nokia 5200 which is quite chunky and the camera is rubbish. Also I broke it within 5 minutes of having it by trying to get the back off it to put the battery in, and everytime I take the back off to access the memory card it cracks just a little bit more. May send it back whilst its in warranty.

Latest posts

Back