Anyone having problems with Sweet Squared website?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Precious2013

Reaction score
I have registered with them but the website is saying my address isn't recognised & I have contacted through email & also the girl on salon geek but no reply. This is the supplier in Dublin, I can't ring as I only have a mobile and would cost too much as I'm in the north. Is there anyone else I could contact?

If your in ni and doing it through the south we cant order online. We can only email or phone. Something about the system having a block against ordering from different countries. Phone dublin they will explain. But if your order is over £60 you still get your postage free.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

We can order online...I have!

Dublin told me i couldnt last week....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have registered with them but the website is saying my address isn't recognised & I have contacted through email & also the girl on salon geek but no reply. This is the supplier in Dublin, I can't ring as I only have a mobile and would cost too much as I'm in the north. Is there anyone else I could contact?

Hi Precious,

If you want to drop me an email on [email protected] and I can give you a call.

I haven't had an email from you in the last few days but I just checked Pm's and can see one from you. Apologies for not replying, I've not seen it until now and the sweet squared email address is always the fastest way rather than messaging through here as I'm not always on the site. Of course if I see PM I will always get back to you x

We are aware of some issues with Northern Ireland accounts ordering through the website and are working on resolving same.

Love & Respect,
Jenny x

Last edited:
We can order online...I have!

How are you ordering? It doesn't work for me and can't run up a phone bill ringing Dublin :(

Hi Precious,

If you want to drop me an email on [email protected] and I can give you a call.

I haven't had an email from you in the last few days but I just checked Pm's and can see one from you. Apologies for not replying, I've not seen it until now and the sweet squared email address is always the fastest way rather Han messaging through here as I'm not always on the site.

We are aware of some issues with Northern Ireland accounts ordering through the website and are working on resolving same.

Love & Respect,
Jenny x

Can ordering online not be done? Will do x

Hi guys,

Just to clarify for our NI customers ordering through the website.
All Northern Ireland accounts are in the Irish subsidiary and their address is set as UK obviously so you can be charged in Sterling and ensuring packages get delivered correctly.

There seems to be an issue with customers in Irish subsidiary but with a NI address ordering online and we are working on it so thanks so much for your patience. As soon as it is fixed we will let you know.

I am always here to help so if you are wanting to place order out of hours/call costs too much from mobile etc, you can always email me on [email protected] and I will call you.

Or indeed feel free to email me your customer number along with a list of whatever stock you need and I will process the order for you and just call you to pop payment through.

Hope that helps x

Can ordering online not be done? Will do x

If you pop me an email with your number I can call you and get you sorted out in the morning x

Latest posts

Back