Anyone heard of J C Nadia Cosmetics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lavander Rose

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I posted a thread asking about a good make-up range to offer to clients as a home based thereapists and going mobile .

Has anyone heard of J C Nadia cosmetics Paris, and if so what did you think and would you recommend.

Ive ssen it on eBay and the feedback from it looks good but dont want to buy anything until i know which is the best range to use.

I hope someone can help me out i,m a bit:confused:

Hi there...ive used many products from this range,mainly the eye shadow pallette and the brush sets which i think are amazing value for money.im used 2 buying MAC brushes and i got the same quality in a leather case which doubles as a brush belt like the professionals use.the eye shadows are really good because they dont irritate like some brands and are mostly mineral based...hope that helps xx

Hi

I am the owners husband of this brand, me and my wife developed it with the help of a few special people a few years ago.

We have been very pleased to have served many customers retail/trade arround the world.

We have just launched a new website to go allong with our ebay business which has been arround for years. Our website is fully operational at JcNadiaParis.com - Wholesale Prices Direct To The Consumer or you can find us on ebay!

Our products have been tried and tested by many end consumers and they love them!

If we can be of any service to any one personal or trade please let us know, we are humble people! : )

Just for your information we have many beauticians who use our products and all they have to say are praises about our products!

Thanks

Latest posts

Back