Anyone heard of Steamex by Lexy of London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailpod

Reaction score
Good day Nail peeps , I would like to pick your thoughts about a product and machine which is now available in South Africa.
The reason I am asking is due to the name being called Lexy of London, has anyone heard of this company and has anyone used their products?

I purchased their steamex machine which to be honest takes twice as long as regular foil wrapped nails to remove gel polish or gel nails. I also received a selection of their gel polishes and base and top coat. I have to be honest I really liked their colour selection and I have tested these on a few friends and myself and it seems quite a nice product but not as long wearing as regular Nsi polish pro or gelish, as the texture is slightly more rubberised is I can compare. However peeled them off and not a blemish on my natural nail at all, so this is very gentle. Yes I realise not to peel nails but due to a "kitchen incident" this couldn't be avoided.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Never heard of them

will google and have a look

eta - checked out their website, still not any the wiser, not seen the logo before. Bottle shape is nice and distinctive. Gel2 have a steam remover, from following their FB page there is varying success. Some love it, some can't master it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back