Anyone heard of Temple Spa?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragonfly

Reaction score
Hi..... I was just wondering if anyone has heard of 'Temple Spa' products and what your opinion is on them if you have.

I'd really appreciate you're views

Thanks

Ang x

Hiya,

I have heard of them, they are a party company i lookied into joining last year, they sounded weel established and the girl phoned me from ireland and was very knowledgable.
The down side was I had never heard of them and had never tried there products which were high end prices.
I decided not to go ahead with them but signed up with Neals Yard instead.

I've heard of them as a party plan skincare range, and as nice as I'm sure they are it would put me off that they have the same business model as Avon.

Hi, I am a temple spa lifestyle consultant as well as mobile beauty therapist, I joined temple spa in May 2008 and I use all the products in my treatments. I love them!!
They are a professional spa product. Its not like avon at all and Temple Spa prefer to call it a class rather than party. The concept is all about skin care and teaching people how to look after their skin properly, during a class all who attend do a prescriptive facial on themselves and learn about the brand including lots of hints and tips on skincare.
Temple spa have spa's all over the world including three in England.
Great company to work for, fantastic products! The man behind creme de la mer and La prairie played a big part in the development of the products. :)

Nats x

I have just come back from a weekend at The cotswald house hotel they have just opened a temple spa i had a glorious facial and my hubby had a massage, It is most certainly not like Avon they sell thier products in spas selfridges harrods and in first class emerits flights i totally recommend the products they felt lovely on my skin and the price is very reasonable i will definatly be purchasing them.:biggrin:

The couple behind Temple Spa are the same couple who were behind Virgin Vie.
The stuff is lovely and I attended a class last year.
I don't know whether I'd use it for my clients - still in a quandary about that one - as I'm using Eve Taylor stuff at the moment but can't afford yet to go on the training course!
Will put Temple Spa in the back of my head as a possibility for the future.

Nats - how do you get on with selling it as a mobile therapist - do you do the classes too?

I take it back!!!! After my lovely weekend break and fab facial the next day i broke out in the most hideous rash and spots ever !! Also the la la lgoon shower wash i bought home made my and my daughters skin red raw and itched like mad, Unfortunatly i wont be using the products again ..:(

Latest posts

Back