Anyone heard of That'So Pure Tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CadenceAlex

Reaction score
I had a great spray tan done today by this company - it's an Italian company and 80% of all Italian Beauty salons stock this brand.

The gun was made by SATO?

Amyone heard of it or had it done?

I think it's called Pure Tan and the logo is a sunflower - the compressor even has a sunflower burnished onto it

How do you know that 80% of all Italian Beauty salons stock that brand? .....sounds like some over ambitious sales patter to me! The Italian market isn't that big yet with spray tanning.....???

Compressors were great in their day, even though they can be quieter, they produce more overspray and therefore are not so economical to use as certain HVLP machines.

Look beyond the sunflower and speak to those who have got their system, if they're a serious company, they'll be exhibiting at Excel, we'll have a look and report back for you if you want hun?

Take care

Mandy x

How do you know that 80% of all Italian Beauty salons stock that brand? .....sounds like some over ambitious sales patter to me! The Italian market isn't that big yet with spray tanning.....???

Compressors were great in their day, even though they can be quieter, they produce more overspray and therefore are not so economical to use as certain HVLP machines.

Look beyond the sunflower and speak to those who have got their system, if they're a serious company, they'll be exhibiting at Excel, we'll have a look and report back for you if you want hun?

Take care

Mandy x

lol @ 'look beyond' the sunflower... hubby said that! Said he'd paint whatever I want on... :lol:

Latest posts

Back