Anyone heard of verlocke??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maz4321

Reaction score
Hi,
I am looking into different suppliers for prebonded hair extensions. I have came across a site called verlocke. Seems very reaqsonable, but need some advice before i buy?? Has anyone had experience with using this supplier? Ans if so is the hair quality any good?
Any advice would be great...:confused:

Hi,
I am looking into different suppliers for prebonded hair extensions. I have came across a site called verlocke. Seems very reaqsonable, but need some advice before i buy?? Has anyone had experience with using this supplier? Ans if so is the hair quality any good?
Any advice would be great...:confused:

hiya, maz
just wanted to let you know that i have dealt with verlocke and have there quality to be quite good the bonds need a higher heat to seal but apart from that everything i have found from them seems to be really good oh and they do lengths of hair up to and including 38inch!!there customer service is top and i ordered one day and it was delivered as promised the next morning also i am now looking into the verlock zip&go system of hair extensions am going to an opening launch in a few weeks so will let you know how it goes etc hope this helps?

Latest posts

Back