Anyone here going to Doug Schoon in Manchester?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sal365

Reaction score
As the title says really, I am from Essex but I am away when he is in Poole, so Manchester is going to be my best bet. Anyone else going? Hope I can get a ticket!!

Wouldn't the one at Bournemouth be closer for you? x

Is that the one on the 1st? I am travelling back overnight from spain, don't arrive til about 3am, otherwise I would have gone to it for sure

I really want to go to the one at creative academy Manchester on the 3rd October, I'd love a ticket!

How do we get tickets? Probably a stupid question haha.

It says to contact the venue or sweet squared

Hi Geeks,

I was wondering whether anyone was going to this from London?

I can't really find anymore information on this, other than whats on the S2 Facebook page.

Does anyone know the itinerary?

Many Thanks
Xx

Last edited by a moderator:
In wondering the same as you. Yes would like to go and am coming from London. Such a shame the locations are no where near London :(

Doug schoon? I am thinking of the Manchester one as I am away when he's in Bournemouth. Travelling from Essex. I rang s2 about it yesterday, tickets are £20

In wondering the same as you. Yes would like to go and am coming from London. Such a shame the locations are no where near London :(

The nearest location to London is Bournemouth.

Doug schoon? I am thinking of the Manchester one as I am away when he's in Bournemouth. Travelling from Essex. I rang s2 about it yesterday, tickets are £20

Thats correct...I'd really love to know what the itinerary is...did they tell you?

Oh! What are we talking about? I have no scoobies. Can you fill me in? Pls xx

Oh! What are we talking about? I have no scoobies. Can you fill me in? Pls xx

Hi there,

Doug Schoon and Samuel Sweet are doing a tour of the UK.

All the details in regards to ticket price and locations are on the S2 Facebook page.

x

Does anyone know how far s2 is from Leeds train station? xx

Can't wait Fee. Booked my place 3 minutes after you posted on FB. October can't come quick enough xxx

I've just put my name down for Bournemouth :) who's attending? X

I really want to go to the one at creative academy Manchester on the 3rd October, I'd love a ticket!

We still have tickets available and we have rented the entire upstairs so no one misses out. Feel free to call 0845 2000 311 for a ticket :)

Latest posts

Back