Anyone In France

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelxdevil

Geeky Sac Waxer
Reaction score
Hi anyone in France who fancies hooking up for a chat give me a shout x

Sarah, you need to change your location in your profile!!! How's it going where you are? I am loving Spain and so glad I made the move. Hope you find a geek in France. There are quite a few in Spain!

Sarah - Where in France are you? I hope to join you over there in the next few months. How do you find business and what are the trends in France?

Hi there!

Where in France are you?

Is everything goiyng well?
Do you speak French?

We are planning on going back to France,where im from to re locate,but not till next year.

Gabi xx

thanks sassy done x

loving France, so pleased to hear u finally got to Spain, how is it going?

To be honest Christine I'm not working at the mo as I had a baby 9 weeks ago and just chillin round the pool for a while. I'm in the Limousin area, where abouts willl u be moving to?

Gabi, I'm having French lessons at the mo but I'm getting by.

Are you near Limoges Sarah?

Clermont Ferrand is another big city nearby i think.

You should do very well im sure.

I looked at your web site,very nice,alot of French women will want spa,relaxing well being treatments including aromatherapy,massage,and body treatments are big.

Skin care is really the first thing thats popular,waxing is big,together with nails.

Just out of interest,do you know the distributor for creative nails design in France?

Target the ex pat community if you can,i know of some english that have gone to that particular area,so they are there!...in particular target the "over 35 s,and retired for your well being treatments.

Waxing is seen as a "treatment",not a necessity,you should include a "modellage" after leg waxing,this is a form of massage.

If you can,learn as much french as you can,people will respect you for that Sarah.

Im sure you are doing well:hug:

Im just jelous,as we are not goin back to France for seveveral weeks,and when we do come back i feel "home sick" and have to adapt to the UK again...LOL

We are going to Auxerre,on the border of champagne and burgundy,as weve a house there.

This is the area we want to settle in as opposed to Langue d oc where we were going to go,as its not so touristy.

Have a great time in France:)

hi
I spoke to you last year .I live in charente chabanais if you want to meet i'll be glad only thing i have twins age 4 so if we meet in the hols i'll have them if not sometime in sept oct.
sp soon nicholl :)

Latest posts

Back