anyone in Southport?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMOUSE

Reaction score
I am coming to Southport for 2 days in November for Xmas shopping, i do it every year with friends. I am booked into the Royal Cliffton Hotel and can't wait, they have a beauty salon there so i have rung up to have some leaflets sent to me as me and my friend want to be pampered. I am still waiting, i told her we wanted pedicures as we have our nails done already but would like a list incase anything else took our fancy. So does anyone do pedicures in Southport?

I am coming to Southport for 2 days in November for Xmas shopping, i do it every year with friends. I am booked into the Royal Cliffton Hotel and can't wait, they have a beauty salon there so i have rung up to have some leaflets sent to me as me and my friend want to be pampered. I am still waiting, i told her we wanted pedicures as we have our nails done already but would like a list incase anything else took our fancy. So does anyone do pedicures in Southport?

i do hun, im only new to the game:green:, but im running a mobile nail buisness, doing manicures and pedicures etc, so obviously i could come to your hotel or you could come to me,

obviously depends what date etc, but if im free, id be glad to help you and your friend out, then id get an honest opinion of how im doing:rolleyes:

xxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back