Anyone interested in a bridal portfolio?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cloppie

Reaction score
Hi,

I am a beauty therapist and Make up Artist and am looking to concentrate on Bridal work. As I do not have a professional portfolio (only photos taken with my own camera), I am paying for a photographer to come to my house on Sunday the 22nd February to take some professional shots of my made up models (roughly 6 in total). I may even get a snapshot of myself for my website :eek:

It would be great to have somebody who did hair on board as well. I just wondered whether any bridal hair stylists are interested in getting involved? and having some professional shots done of bridal hair styles?

I wouldn't be able to pay you, but am happy to pay for the photographer and then recommend you as a hair stylist. I could also put information on my site (under the gallery pictures) with contact information. You would also be able to purchase some of the professional shots from the photographer.

I am based in South East Essex (near Southend On Sea), so if you are interested, please PM me.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back