Anyone know of some websites for coloured gel at some good prices please i can try?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Hi,i have not used any UV coloured gel yet and was thinking of using some,which ones are good as there are probly loads,i use rich coloures like bright red,browns etc.I know there are some VAT free offers coming up so iv been saving pennys for this as i also need some good pedicure products aswell so any recomendations on that aswell would be good?

Thanks xx

From memory NSI's coloured gels are very reasonably priced, so are Le Chat.

With regard to pedicure products, Beauty Express' Pedicurẽ range is very good value, esp the 1L tub of foot scrub, and they have VAT free Mon & Tues this week :)

yeh thats what i was thinking if i did some ordering on the VAT free days so i can spend more on the products.Thanks for the replys anymore would be good xx

Hi iv just looked at the CNA website but it dosnt say anything about vat free unless i missed it,x

All these coloured gels, I would love to give em a go, but only have a Brisa Lamp, and Im sure not everybody is going to have a different lamp for all these different gels, so Im not really sure what to do!?

Would they cure under the Brisa Lamp??

Akzentz does cos i use it and its fine. The Brisa lamp is a great lamp and cures most gels...its using Brisa Gel under lamps other than the Brisa lamp that you shouldn't be doing.

Cool, thanks alot, I will give those a try then, love a bit of colour and they look nice!
Thanks for the link aswell xxx

For those who use the akzentz coloured gels, What colours do you use? Theres quite a few to choose from. Im not sure where to start. xxx

Latest posts

Back