Anyone Know Where To Buy These?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klassy Klaws

Reaction score
Please help I love these OPI wipes and bought loads of them at the Edinburgh Beauty Show last year.
I am down to my last box and have been searching where to buy them with no luck:irked:
I have put a pic up so you can see.
DSC01677_edited.JPG
Any ideas?:hug:

I'm in the states but i can make a phone call to my OPI Rep this morning if you would like she what she can do

I'm in the states but i can make a phone call to my OPI Rep this morning if you would like she what she can do
That would be great hun:hug:

what are these wipes for

Get them direct from Lena White (thats where I get mine) or some sally stores stock some opi products so they might have some!

My local Sally's sell them. They have them on the stand with all the OPI polishes.

Does this link help ... are they the right ones?

OPI Lint-Free Nail Wipes - Lena White
No, Noodle, they aren't. These are the same as the ones that are on ebay, and different to the ones in Klassy Klaw's pic that she wants.
Maybe you'll just have to use then sparingly till the Edinburgh show this year!
Marion X

Maybe you'll just have to use then sparingly till the Edinburgh show this year!

Thanks for that Marion, I wasn't sure.

I could check for you at ExCel in March if you like Karen.

Thanks for that Marion, I wasn't sure.

I could check for you at ExCel in March if you like Karen.
Thanks for all the help guys:hug:
Dont worry Karen I am going to the Scottish Beauty Show on the 11th March so I am hoping they will have them there.
:hug:

the ones that noodle mentioned are just the older version of the ones that are being sourced!

Lena white is the offical distributor of OPI so best to call them, or Sally's if you have a card.

HTH

Becki xxx

Hmmmm, strange...
Klassy Klaws says she tried them and they are different. Maybe they've changed them when they updated the box?
Marion x

Yes they changed them slightly hth b xxx

I did find the new ones different much thicker and more like material than paper.
I find them great for when I am using Gel for wiping my brush they seem to be the only ones I have found that don't leave little bits of fluff behind.

I will give my local Sally's a call tomorrow and see if they have them in stock.

Thanks for all the help my much appreciated :hug:

Just for info Karen, was at my local Capital Hair & Beauty today (for their VAT free event), and they had a few boxes of the ones I posted a pic of earlier in this thread .... i'd have texted you if i'd had your number.

Anyways, if you still have trouble finding them, give us a shout and next time I'm there, I'll get you some and post them to you.

Latest posts

Back