Anyone Live?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyella

Reaction score
HI

Just wondered if anyone lived in north east?
I live in Stockton on tees

Just thought it would be nice to meet up with some others for a coffee and chinwag about nails of course!!!!!.

I plan to do the creative beginners course in October and think it would be great to get with others qualified or not to share hints/tips with etc

Kellyx

amyella said:
HI

Just wondered if anyone lived in north east?
I live in Stockton on tees

Just thought it would be nice to meet up with some others for a coffee and chinwag about nails of course!!!!!.

I plan to do the creative beginners course in October and think it would be great to get with others qualified or not to share hints/tips with etc

Kellyx
hi kelly

i live in hartlepool and am doing the conversion course on thursday up in whitley bay, theres another lass in billingham who doing the course too, ill let her know about getting together aswell if thats ok

Hi

Yeah that would be great, bearing in mind im new to nails but not for much longer come october, i cant wait.
Let me know when

kellyx

hi again, ill get something organised and keep you posted.

when would be the best for you?

Hiya Amyella,

Im posting this in here cos I couldnt find the thread about the essential video you sold me. As you know I contacted you over 3weeks ago now to tell you that the video was faulty and that I only have an hours viewing rather than 2 as its blank after an hour and cuts out.

I don't know if your getting my pm's and emails, I've sent you quite a few as you promised me a refund some time ago now, but I have not recieved my refund or heard from you since.

Please can you contact me so I know whats going on hun.

hi glynis and kelly

i live in the north east also, still deciding what to do next, creative course(if they do evenings) another en course.

Just bumping this up a bit. Amyella i still havent heard from you regarding my refund to the faulty video you sold me, please contact me .

jacqui said:
hi glynis and kelly

i live in the north east also, still deciding what to do next, creative course(if they do evenings) another en course.
hiya - it would be great if we could meet up - i was chatting to raquel the other week and she is also up for it - we would have to organize it properly tho, as me and michelle (another one) live in hartlepool and billingham and i think raquel is in newcastle. as for amyella, i used to chat to her quite frequently, but havent heard from her for absolutely ages. so i cant help you with that one chuck

if you do organise a meet will you let me know plz, i would love to put some faces to names and get some tips from you all.

jacqui said:
if you do organise a meet will you let me know plz, i would love to put some faces to names and get some tips from you all.
no problem chuck -are you going to gmex

jacqui said:
ps just an after thought - how long does it take you to get to middlesbro? - it takes me and michelle about 20 mins

Latest posts

Back