• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Anyone looking for a Beauty Room in Kent?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olabecee

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I know how difficult it is to actually find a theray room when you're looking for so I have decided to put up a post to help anyone out there looking for a therapy room in Kent (Maidstone and Canterbury to be precise) I found these places while in search of one for myself. I'm not taking those places as they are far for me to travel. I'm looking in Gravesend or Dartford. Please PM me and I'll pass on the details to you if you're interested.

Cheers:)

What a kind post! :hug:

Hello
Well i have a beauty room to rent in Orpington in Kent.
We are a nail and tanning salon established for 4 years...interested??

I would be interested in a therapy room in either Maidstone or Canterbury. :)

I am also looking for a beauty treatment room for spray tanning?! Having great diificulty finding one in the Gravesend area too!! I would actually travel anywhere close if it's easy to get to on the A2- even Greenwich/Woolwich area! I am looking to use the room Friday afternoons and weekends. If anybody hears of anything going in the area please let me know xxx

Hi Leelees,

Have you found something yet? I'm also looking in Gravesend but haven't found one.

I am also looking for a beauty treatment room for spray tanning?! Having great diificulty finding one in the Gravesend area too!! I would actually travel anywhere close if it's easy to get to on the A2- even Greenwich/Woolwich area! I am looking to use the room Friday afternoons and weekends. If anybody hears of anything going in the area please let me know xxx

Hi Olabeece,

I haven't found anything yet! How are you getting on with the search??
Think I may have to get out the yellow pages an call ALL salons and Nail shops at this rate lol

Hi Leelees,

Have you found something yet? I'm also looking in Gravesend but haven't found one.

Hi, just thought I'll bump this Leelees. Guess you'll be all sorted by now. I'm really looking for a shop to rent 2 years from having my beauty room.

I'm also looking for a room to rent or nail station but in the Medway area (Gillingham).
Thanks

I'm also looking for a room to rent or nail station but in the Medway area (Gillingham).
Thanks

frasers and jessicas are both looking for nail techs to rent space

frasers and jessicas are both looking for nail techs to rent space

Frasers I already know about but they are wanting me to commit to full-time hours on a self-employed basis. If I'm self-employed, I want to cut my own details especially as I have kids.

Latest posts

Back